Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums Forum Video Tutorial: How to Use Code Tags Post 302558095 by jim mcnamara on Thursday 22nd of September 2011 05:22:21 PM
Old 09-22-2011
This is a top shelf way to provide examples. Well done.

It ought to be required viewing.
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to jim mcnamara For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Tutorial forum?

I got this account a while ago and didn't have much time to try it out. After having had some frustration by posting tutorials regarding various Linux activites of mine in my Slashdot journals, it occurred to me that this forum might be better suited. I know I can probably post in the OS specific... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deckard
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Video Tutorial for sed and awk

Could anyone help me with the link/URL where I can find the Complete Video Tutorial for SED and AWK (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frintocf
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

nautilus audio/video properties missing tutorial

Since it was a royal pain for me to figure out how to show nautilus audio/video properties I would share this with other people. I KNOW this package does the trick. totem-nautilus This package MAY do the trick. I was reading this. gnome-mplayer-nautilus-1.0.3-1.fc15.x86_64.rpm -... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

4. Web Development

Vue JS 2 Tutorial by The Net Ninja: A Recommended Vue.js Video Tutorial Series

A number of people have asked me how to get started with Vue.js and my reply before today was to Google "Vue.js". That has changed and my recommendation to anyone who wants to learn the fastest growing, easiest to learn and use Vue.js web dev framework is to watch this video tutorial series: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

5. Programming

Video Tutorial of Linux System Programming with C

Video tutorial of Linux System Programming with C. YouTube - Linux System Programming with C by Indronil Banerjee (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vectrum
1 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_AOETAR(7) 					OCF resource agents					   OCF_HEARTBEAT_AOETAR(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_AoEtarget - Manages ATA-over-Ethernet (AoE) target exports SYNOPSIS
AoEtarget [start | stop | monitor | reload | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
This resource agent manages an ATA-over-Ethernet (AoE) target using vblade. It exports any block device, or file, as an AoE target using the specified Ethernet device, shelf, and slot number. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
device The local block device (or file) to export as an AoE target. (required, string, no default) nic The local Ethernet interface to use for exporting this AoE target. (required, string, default eth0) shelf The AoE shelf number to use when exporting this target. (optional, integer, no default) slot The AoE slot number to use when exporting this target. (required, integer, no default) pid The file to record the daemon pid to. (optional, string, default /var/run/resource-agents/AoEtarget-default.pid) binary Location of the vblade binary. (optional, string, default /usr/sbin/vblade) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 15. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 15. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 15. Suggested interval: 10. reload Suggested minimum timeout: 15. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 15. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a AoEtarget resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive example_AoEtarget ocf:heartbeat:AoEtarget params device=string nic="eth0" slot=integer op monitor timeout="15" interval="10" depth="0" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/AoEtarget_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents 1.0.3 07/05/2010 OCF_HEARTBEAT_AOETAR(7)