Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302557424 by Tommyk on Wednesday 21st of September 2011 07:00:33 AM
Old 09-21-2011
main role is HP-UX and Linux administrator.
secondary role is Solaris apache server admin, Netbackup admin and SAN admin.
started 3 months ago Smilie
no previous unix experience, came from a windows desktop background

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
asadmin-delete-admin-object(1AS)				   User Commands				  asadmin-delete-admin-object(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-delete-admin-object, delete-admin-object - removes the administered object with the specified JNDI name SYNOPSIS
delete-admin-object --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] jndi_name Removes the administered object with the specified JNDI name. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. OPERANDS
jndi_name JNDI name of the administered object to be deleted. Example 1: Using delete-admin-object The example listed in the add-admin-object command should be executed before attempting to execute this example:i asadmin> delete-admin-objects --user admin --password admin123 jms/samplequeue Deletes the previously created administration object with the JNDI name jms/sample. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-admin-object(1AS), asadmin-list-admin-objects(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-delete-admin-object(1AS)