Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: netbios name resolution + w7
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions netbios name resolution + w7 Post 302557243 by Spellbound on Tuesday 20th of September 2011 04:53:28 PM
Old 09-20-2011
Easy answer would be to setup a local hosts file on the Win 7 machine I believe.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Resolution..??

When i start my pc after the installation of suse linux it ask me for resolution but not for graphical interface, for console, can i run a command to change it again? Thanx! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux_fan
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Monitor Resolution

My machine (Sun Blade 100) has just had it's OS reinstalled (solaris 8). For some reason the monitor resolution has changed (decreaded so that I have less monitor real esate). Does anybody know the command to change monitor resolution in Solaris? Cheers AreaMan (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AreaMan
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Monitor Resolution

Guys, We are going to order the wide screen monitor with 1920*1200 resolution for one U60 in our client side, that their current graphic card is Elite3D-m6 and the higher resolution which this card supports is 1280*1024. I just want to make sure wehther we are able to work with this monitor via... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nikk
1 Replies

4. Solaris

DNS name resolution

Hi, I got solaris 10 installed on a E250 and i am expericing issues resolving dns. from some research i think it's becuase where i haven't set-up NIS and i don't intend too as i am just setting up a box to poke communigate pro. Any help or advice please? Thanks in advance Alan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: e250user
1 Replies

5. IP Networking

Problem with name resolution?

I have an AIX4.3 box on our subnet, called LIMEST3.OURDOMAIN.CO.UK, with IP address 10.103.1.13 It has the following entry in its own /etc/hosts: 10.103.1.13 limest3 limest3.ourdomain.co.uk Now, if I ping limest3.ourdomain.co.uk or ping 10.103.1.13, the result is instant. However if I ping... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: grimbleshanks
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Desktop Resolution

Hi friends, i had small problem in my home pc i install solaris 10 but GUI is very big cannot view any thing, but i can open terminal where with very difficulty is there any command to re size my resolution some thing like 1024. if not i want to log in default console other than GUI only terminal... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurva
5 Replies

7. Solaris

screen resolution

how to change screen resolution in CDE prompt (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tirupathi
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

data resolution

hi all after going through ext3 file system , i understood that data resolution for ext3 FS is 1 second...can i increase it 2 second...? any idea..? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sagar_md
3 Replies

9. SCO

change NetBIOS name of SCO 5.0.6

hi Howto change NetBIOS name of SCO 5.0.6? Is it enough just to edit /etc/hosts file? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ccc
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Screen Resolution

Hi all. I have a very peculiar problem in Solaris 10. The output of the m64config -prconf command with regards the Card Adapter is the following. Card possible resolutions: 720x400x85, 640x480x60, 640x480x72, 640x480x75 800x600x56, 800x600x60, 800x600x72, 800x600x75, 1024x768x60 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lynxman
0 Replies
setup(1)						      Easy Software Products							  setup(1)

NAME
setup - graphical setup program for the esp package manager SYNOPSIS
setup [ directory ] DESCRIPTION
setup provides a graphical installation interface for EPM-generated portable installation packages. It presents a step-by-step dialog for collecting a list of packages to install and accepting any license agreements for those packages. setup searches for products in the current directory or the directory specified on the command-line. INSTALLATION TYPES
The default type of installation is "custom". That is, users will be able to select from the list of products and install them. setup also supports other types of installations. The setup.types file, if present, defines the other installation types. SEE ALSO
epm(1) - create software packages. setup.types(5) - epm gui setup types file format. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1999-2007 by Easy Software Products, All Rights Reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. 3 April 2006 ESP Package Manager setup(1)