Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Script issue - Prints pages with jibberish... Post 302556020 by DGPickett on Friday 16th of September 2011 10:46:42 AM
Old 09-16-2011
The problem may just be the avalaudt3.* input files generated there. It is a bit odd to juggle two lists, one from ll and one from gfind !
This User Gave Thanks to DGPickett For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Printer prints blank pages

Hello Everyone :) , I have this printer installed on the network which is an HP 1160. When sending a print job to the printer from SCO Unix 7.1 it prints one line of text and the rest of it comes up with blank pages. I have tried deleting the printer and recreating it; but I am getting... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: George26
6 Replies

2. Solaris

man pages issue

hi all i have installed veritas storage foundation 5.1 in my sun blade 150 which running with sun solaris 5.10. Veritas commands manual pages are located in /opt/VRTS/man/man1m directory. But if i give "man vxassist" It says "no manual entry for vxassist". How to resolve this? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingston
2 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

netcat prints blank pages

Please direct me to the right forum tree if i am in the wrong section for this. i have netcat on a unix machine and there is no man nc or man netcat available. my command i am using is: cat $FILE1 | netcat -h $PRINTER -p 9100 (-h -p -d are the only flags available in this version of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dunpealslyr
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

echo prints nothing-shell script

could anyone tell me why when i execute the following script, echo returns blank set k = 1 echo $k (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: saman_glorious
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script that prints 2 messages to a screen session

Im trying to make a script that prints 2 messages to a screen session, one after the other. screen -x session44 -X stuff "`printf "Test 1\r"`" This works fine, but adding a second lien with a different message yields no results. Changed Subject: Please Follow Forum Rules Regarding... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kylecn
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Client web pages very slow to load. Squid issue?

Hi. I have netBSD box acting as gateway, ftp, mail & web server, etc. It is now seven years old and has never missed a beat. The only problem is that the (Windows) boxes in my little network are now experiencing VERY slow web page loads. The other problem is that in the years since a Unix... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: torontobob
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to compare 2 files and prints difference as output sidebyside

Hi All, Am trying script to compare 2 files and print the difference found from old file to new file on line by line basis on side by side display. Basically line by line comparision and files may contain blank line as well I know we have compare/diff commands but i don't how to make... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus81
10 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script which telnets to a device, runs commands and prints output to a file

I am connecting to a device using telnet, I want my script to perform certain commands : ie- show device , show inventory..etc and write the output it sees from the terminal to a file. this is what I have got : #!/usr/bin/expect -- set running 1 spawn telnet <ip address> expect ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samantha123
1 Replies

9. Web Development

Php script prints values but not seen in browser

greetings, i'm a php and html novice and i figured i'd learn by diving in. i've written a php script that i've placed in the /var/www/html directory. it's supposed to give some relative info about the system when you point a browser at it. if i run the script using "php -q index.php" all the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: crimso
3 Replies

10. What is on Your Mind?

Man Pages - Removed Table Tags and Fixed Scrollbar Issue

OK. I fixed the horizonal scroll bar issues in the man pages pre format output for the man pages by removing all table tags and converting to divs: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums220-picture876.png I still have some work to do on reformatting the deep search redirects and the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
DFG2TPTP(1)							       SPASS							       DFG2TPTP(1)

NAME
dfg2tptp - transforms DFG files into TPTP files SYNOPSIS
dfg2tptp <input-file> <output-file> DESCRIPTION
dfg2tptp is a program which converts a problem input file in DFG format into a problem input file in TPTP format. The TPTP problem format is used by the TPTP library of test problems for automated theorem proving, available at http://www.math.miami.edu/~tptp/. Various tools exist to convert problems in TPTP format into input files for other theorem provers. SEE ALSO
checkstat(1), filestat(1), pcs(1), pgen(1), rescmp(1), tpform(1), tpget(1), deprose(1), dfg2otter(1), SPASS(1) AUTHORS
Thomas Hillenbrand, Dalibor Topic and Christoph Weidenbach Contact : spass@mpi-inf.mpg.de perl v5.10.0 2010-02-23 DFG2TPTP(1)