Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What is your favourite movie at the moment? Post 302553175 by Tinna on Wednesday 7th of September 2011 02:11:26 AM
Old 09-07-2011
Bug What is your favourite movie at the moment?

Hi, guys. What is your favourite movie at the moment? Which movie are you watching? I am watching the ThorSmilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

i Movie HD

i Movie HD will not play sound from an imported movie :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fgjiu
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

is there any way to know how much time process was running from the moment it started

i have process that was started few days ago , is there way to know by its id how long it was alive in the system ? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Any one here this moment? (Ignore)

I have small question i should solve it (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ame
1 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

OS 10 lässt sich nicht mehr installieren...ubuntu läuft als system im moment....hilfe!

hello, I have installed on my MacBookPro Ubuntu via Boot Camp, but bootcamp has deletet that MacOS partion and created just one new and installed ubuntu. Now I can not install MacOS 10 from the DVD, the gray screen comes when I use the "C" key during the boot process. it starts booting... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ingwio
2 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

2. Write a shell script that produces some summary information of the system at a particular moment

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms: 3. The attempts at a solution (include all... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jsk319342
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Favourite Games console

So what is everyones all time favourite games console and why do you like it? (Please - no comments on why they are better than others as that would be opinion based and cause arguments, positive comments only) (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tommyk
28 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Your favourite computer games....

Hi all, there have been a tremendous evolution in the computer games from games like Tetris or DAVE or Prince of Persia or wolf3d... to Call of Duty or BattleField or tomb raider etc etc so let us know the games which you liked the most.... you can also mention about the gaming rig you... (32 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
32 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Blond moment : sed

Hallo Team, I have thousands of lines and i would like to manilpute a pattern but i am getting an error: File lo0ks like below: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kekanap
5 Replies

9. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Which is your favourite desktop?

Most of the people think that they can not use Unix as desktop. By this poll we gone tell them that we not just use Unix as desktop but also love different display managers like GNOME, KDE etc..... (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: ynilesh
35 Replies
KINO(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   KINO(1)

NAME
kino - non-linear editing of Digital Video data SYNOPSIS
kino [ ( file | playlist ) ... ] DESCRIPTION
kino allows you to import movies from DV camcorders, to edit, and play them. file may be a DV encoded file that will be loaded at startup. Alternatively, you can specify a SMIL playlist of DV files that was previously created with kino. DV is a special kind of video encoding, commonly used in digital camcorders. Differently coded movies, like DivX or mjpeg, need to be con- verted to DV before they can be fed into kino. A video file either holds the raw DV-coded data, or wraps it in a certain container format. Kino currently supports AVI, and QuickTime con- tainers, and distinguishes between the different formats by file extension. Therefore, file names need to end in .dv or .dif for raw files, .avi for AVI, and .mov for QuickTime files, respectively. Anything else is treated as a SMIL playlist. KEYSTROKES
Unlike other editors, kino uses many keyboard commands for fast navigation and editing inside the movie. It acts on frames that are single images from a movie, scenes that are defined as groupings of one or more frames with recording times differing by no more than one second, and movies that are groups of one or more scenes. The following keystrokes can be used for moving and editing. Some of them are also avail- able as buttons in a graphical menu bar. (Also note the deliberate similarities between kino commands and the text editor vi.) The follow- ing is a brief list of the commands. A more complete list is available in the online help. MOVING AROUND space Toggle between play and pause. l, right-arrow Move one frame forward. h, left-arrow Move one frame backward. gg Move to the start of the movie. G Move to the end of the movie. 0, ^ Move to the start of the current scene. $ Move to the end of the current scene. j, return, +, down-arrow Move to the start of the next scene. k, -, up-arrow Move to the start of the previous scene. ctrl-f Move forward five scenes. ctrl-b Move backwards five scenes. w Move forward one second. b Move backwards one second. DELETE OPERATIONS x, dl, d space, del cut the current frame. dd cut the current scene. d$ cut from current frame to end of scene. d^, d0 cut from start of scene to before current frame. dG cut to end of movie. dgg cut from beginning of movie. CLONE OPERATIONS yl, y space copy the current frame. yy, Y copy the current scene. y$ copy from current frame to end of scene. y^, y0 copy from start of scene to current frame. INSERT OPERATIONS p paste after current frame. P paste before current frame. GENERAL COMMANDS :r inserts a SMIL playlist or DV AVI before frame. (Pops up a file dialog.) :w saves the movie as a SMIL playlist. (Pops up a file dialog.) :q quits the program. SEE ALSO
the kino online help, kino2raw(1), dvgrab(1) AUTHORS
kino was written by Arne Schirmacher <arne@schirmacher.de>, Dan Dennedy <dan@dennedy.org>, and Charles Yates <charles.yates@pandora.be>. This manual page was originally written by Daniel Kobras <kobras@debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). January 2004 KINO(1)