Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Web server cannot starting
Operating Systems Solaris Web server cannot starting Post 302550157 by frank_rizzo on Wednesday 24th of August 2011 10:38:07 PM
Old 08-24-2011
see the logfile specified in the svc -l output

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Dynamic web pages for Unix Web Server

Hi, my company is considering a new development of our web site, which used to run on Apachi over Solaris. The company who is going to do this for us knows only about developing it in ASP. I guess this means we'll have to have another ISS server on NT for these dynamic pages :( What are... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: me2unix
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web Server - uploading Frontpage web - will there be problems??

hiya All, New to this Web site stuff. Will be installing Fedora's latest O/S (including Apache) - onto a spare PC Then... Gulp... setting up a Web server. Designing a Web site using WINDOWS FRONT PAGE 2002: * Simply easiest/quickiest way to knock up a basic site. * There won't be... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: marty 600
6 Replies

3. AIX

Starting web-based system manager?

How does one initiate this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NycUnxer
1 Replies

4. Web Development

What are web design programming steps starting with HTML?

I'm studying web design and I would like to know the stages to knowing what you will ultimately need to know when entering this profession. With HTML being the step one and the basics, to I think XHTML and Css, being two, what's next? JavaScript? MySQL? Can some one provide an ordered list of... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
5 Replies

5. Web Development

Starting Web Application on Jboss

Hello, I installed Jboss EAP 6 on a remote Linux server in standalone mode, and deployed a HelloWorld war file successfully. Opened a browser on my PC and pointed to http://127.0.0.1:8080/filename. I can see “Hello World!” on my browser. However, if the browser points to http://server's... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnix
3 Replies
svc.configd(1M)                                                                                                                    svc.configd(1M)

NAME
svc.configd - Service Management Facility repository daemon SYNOPSIS
/lib/svc/bin/svc.configd svc.configd is the repository daemon for the Service Management Facility. svc.configd is invoked automatically during system startup, and restarted if any failures occur. svc.configd should never be invoked directly. Interaction with svc.configd is by way of libscf(3LIB) and the command line tools:svcs(1), svcprop(1), svcadm(1M), and svccfg(1M). See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsr | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ svcs(1), svcprop(1), svcadm(1M), svccfg(1M), libscf(3LIB), attributes(5) 27 Oct 2004 svc.configd(1M)