Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers SFTP Issue - Connection closed Post 302548911 by dude2cool on Friday 19th of August 2011 04:54:29 PM
Old 08-19-2011
So looks like USER_A's login profile must be screwed up. What OS are you on? And what shell is userA using?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

no shell connection closed error

Hi, I have created some users on my new enviroment on sun solaris in the aptempt to create a .profile which I did. I must have done something wrong because when I try to connect to one of this users it says:no shell, connection closed. The only thing I can think is that in my .profile I inserted... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: giulianob
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SFTP Connection Closed

Hey when trying to connect to a server using a key I get sftp -o 'Port=22' -o'IdentityFile=/home/datatel/.ssh/id_dsa_xei' becker_xei@host Connecting to host... ANGEL SFTP ServerConnection closed by host Connection closed Any ideas? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ed.browne
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host Connection closed

Hi Everyone, Good day. Scenario: 2 unix servers -- A (SunOS) and B (AIX) I have an ftp script to sftp 30 files from A to B which happen almost instantaneously i.e 30 sftp's happen at the same time. Some of these sftp's fail with the following error: ssh_exchange_identification: Connection... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jeevan_fimare
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

ftp first connection closed

Hi, Have anyone seen this problem, there is one remote side where their ftp connection to our server will always fail with connection closed by remote host and the second connection will be working. is this an OS issue or network issue? Thanks Robert (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: robertngo
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Tomcat Connection closed

Hi how can do why a process closed a connection? # lsof -i tcp:8080 COMMAND PID USER FD TYPE DEVICE SIZE NODE NAME java 5851 tomcat 29u IPv6 73216185 TCP *:webcache (LISTEN) # telnet localhost 8080 Trying 127.0.0.1... Connected to localhost.localdomain (127.0.0.1).... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lain
0 Replies

6. HP-UX

Connection closed by foreign host

I am trying to connect to my HP server from remote machine. It gets connected but once credential are provided the connection is closed. adroit:/home/seo/hitendra 32 ] telnet myserv1 Trying... Connected to myserv1. Escape character is '^]'. Local flow control on Telnet TERMINAL-SPEED... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hiten.r.chauhan
4 Replies

7. AIX

ssh connection closed by ip

Hi i am trying to do ssh without password between 2 aix servers. before i generate the keys, i am able to do the ssh & it is asking for password & i am able to login. ======================== # ssh 172.29.150.77 root@172.29.150.77's password: ======================== but when i generate rsa... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: makarand.bhatka
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How keep running a program n an another computer via a connection ssh when the connection is closed?

Hi everybody, I am running a program on a supercomputer via my personal computer through a ssh connection. My program take more than a day to run, so when I left work with my PC I stop the connection with the supercomputer and the program stop. I am wondering if someone know how I can manage... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TomTomGre
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Exit Status 255, Connection closed in SFTP

I'm trying to connect from Server A to Server B to transfer files from A to B. I'm using NUID A1 in Server A and NUID A2 in Server B. I have done the following the steps to setup password-less login. 1. Add the public key of A1 in A to the Authorized keys of A2 in B. 2. Add the public key of... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanchid312
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Server closed the connection unexpectedly

Hi, I have a bash script which connects HP Vertica DB and executes few sql files in sequential manner. One sql file has commands related to one table(stage , base schema tables)and contains 7-8 commands such as creating temp table, inserting data into tables etc. For few tables, which have high... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dharmatheja
7 Replies
libssh2_sftp_rmdir_ex(3)					  libssh2 manual					  libssh2_sftp_rmdir_ex(3)

NAME
libssh2_sftp_rmdir_ex - remove an SFTP directory SYNOPSIS
#include <libssh2.h> #include <libssh2_sftp.h> int libssh2_sftp_rmdir_ex(LIBSSH2_SFTP *sftp, const char *path, unsigned int path_len); DESCRIPTION
Remove a directory from the remote file system. sftp - SFTP instance as returned by libssh2_sftp_init(3) sourcefile - Full path of the existing directory to remove. sourcefile_len - Length of the full path of the existing directory to remove. RETURN VALUE
Return 0 on success or negative on failure. It returns LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN when it would otherwise block. While LIBSSH2_ERROR_EAGAIN is a negative number, it isn't really a failure per se. ERRORS
LIBSSH2_ERROR_ALLOC - An internal memory allocation call failed. LIBSSH2_ERROR_SOCKET_SEND - Unable to send data on socket. LIBSSH2_ERROR_SOCKET_TIMEOUT - LIBSSH2_ERROR_SFTP_PROTOCOL - An invalid SFTP protocol response was received on the socket, or an SFTP operation caused an errorcode to be returned by the server. SEE ALSO
libssh2_sftp_init(3) libssh2 0.15 1 Jun 2007 libssh2_sftp_rmdir_ex(3)