Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Post a Cool Music Video (Part VII) Post 302547201 by Tal500 on Sunday 14th of August 2011 05:01:39 PM
Old 08-14-2011
P!nk- There you go

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Cool YouTube Video: Here Comes Another Bubble - The Richter Scales!

You will like this :) fi4fzvQ6I-o (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part I)

See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. While My Guitar Gently Weeps by George Harrison and Friends 0ITrQXES8kU (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
16 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part II)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Throwing Fire At The Sun by Heather Nova QXq44BPL-wo (11 Replies)
11 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part III)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Operator by Jim Croce A2iS8XctJKo (9 Replies)
9 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Cool video

Grand Central Big Freeze jwMj3PJDxuo It looks as tho it's movie scene from M. Night Shyamalan :b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part IV)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Beyond The Invisible by Enigma hx2jrunyGjE (16 Replies)
16 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part V)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Octavarium by Dream Theater xK3qylwd-M0 (9 Replies)
9 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Creating Music Video

i'm flex developer and i'm not familiar with this world. i need to make out of mp3, bitmaps , flv, text a music clip. can i do it with shell? can i use some video editing program on the server ? thanks in advance. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sigalmaria
0 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VI)

A few years ago we had a series of threads where we posted music videos. Let's try another one and see what happens. :) We post videos by linking them in from youtube. Videos from other sites are not absolutely forbidden, but we know that youtube won't tolerate videos that we won't... (18 Replies)
18 Replies

10. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VIII)

We've all heard this, right? 9bZkp7q19f0 Post some cool music...! You may want to review the earlier threads:Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part V Part VI Part VII (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scott
3 Replies
MINIDLNA.CONF(5)						File Formats Manual						  MINIDLNA.CONF(5)

NAME
minidlna.conf -- MiniDLNA server configuration file SYNOPSIS
/etc/minidlna.conf DESCRIPTION
minidlna(1) reads configuration options from the system-wide configuration file /etc/minidlna.conf, or the file specified with -f on the com- mand line. The file contains keyword-argument pairs, one per line. Lines starting with '#' and empty lines are interpreted as comments. The possible keywords and their meanings are as follows: album_art_names List of filenames to check for when searching for album art cache, separated by forward slashes ('/'). db_dir Path to the directory minidlna should use to store its database and album art cache. Uses /var/lib/minidlna by default. enable_tivo Set to 'yes' to enable support for streaming JPEG and mp3 files to a TiVo supporting HMO. Set to 'no' otherwise. friendly_name Customize the name that the minidlna server sends to clients. inotify Set to 'yes' to enable inotify monitoring of the files under media_dir to automatically discover new files. Set to 'no' to disable inotify. listening_ip IPv4 address minidlna should listen on. log_dir Path to the directory where the log file should be stored. Defaults to /var/log. log_level Defines down to which level of importance messages should be logged. Must be one of ``off'', ``fatal'', ``error'', ``warn'', ``info'' or ``debug'', listed here in order of decreasing importance. ``off'' turns off logging messages entirely, ``fatal'' logs the most critical messages only, and so on down to ``debug'' that logs every single messages. media_dir Path to the directory containing the media files the minidlna server should share. Use this option several times if you have more than one directory to share. To restrict a path to one specific media type, you can use the following syntax: the letter 'A', 'V' or 'P', followed by a comma (',') followed by the path. The meaning of the first letter is as follows: o 'A' for audio files; o 'V' for video files; o 'P' for image files. For example, if you want to include only video files located under the /opt/media/videos directory, you would use media_dir=V,/opt/media/videos. After making changes to this option, you need to rebuild the database. If you use an init script to start/stop minidlna, then you should run (as root) service minidlna force-reload. Otherwise, just add -R to your usual minidlna command line (minidlna [...] -R). minissdpdsocket Path to the MiniSSDPd socket, if you want to use minidlna together with MiniSSDPd. Defaults to /run/minissdpd.sock. model_name Set the model name reported to clients. Defaults to ``Windows Media Connect compatible (MiniDLNA)''. model_number Set the model number reported to clients. network_interface Network interface to bind to. notify_interval Set the notify interval, in seconds. The default is 895 seconds. port Port for HTTP traffic. Defaults to port 80. presentation_url Define the presentation URL. root_container Use a different container as the root of the tree exposed to clients. The possible values are: o '.' to use the standard container (this is the default); o 'B' to use the ``Browse Directory'' container; o 'M' to use the ``Music'' container; o 'V' to use the ``Video'' container; o 'P' to use the ``Pictures'' container. If you specify 'B' and the client device is audio only, then ``Music/Folders'' will be used as the root container. serial Set the serial number reported to clients. strict_dlna Set to 'yes' to strictly adhere to DLNA standards. This will allow server-side downscaling of very large JPEG images, which may hurt JPEG serving performance on (at least) Sony DLNA products. Set to 'no' otherwise. FILES
/etc/minidlna.conf System-wide default configuration file. SEE ALSO
minidlna(1) Debian July 21, 2011 Debian