Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: problem with VMWare 7 1 4
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu problem with VMWare 7 1 4 Post 302546939 by aonallah on Friday 12th of August 2011 02:24:02 PM
Old 08-12-2011
problem with VMWare 7 1 4

Hi all

I have a very big problem with ..... > VMWare Workstation 7.1.4
Closes abruptly >> If I do anything
This video demonstrates the problem::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0OVSQY3LtI

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem installing Solaris 8 on VMware 2.0.3

Hi folks! i've just downloaded the three SOlaris 8 Free install-CDs, then went to install it in a VM on VMware 2.0.3, okay DCA and CD inserted, DCA configured all devices - THEN at the selection of the boot device - selected CD - getting DISK READ ERROR at sector 120. Can anyone help?!!!... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: __kernelpanic
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

vmware???????????????????

i got the rpm file and installed it but nothing happens i went to the cmd line and got the wizard to come up and finshed it but still no a thing will any body help me set this thing up i'm using mandrak9 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amicrawler2000
1 Replies

3. BSD

VMware BSD

In VMware I couldn't boot BSD (boot# ), asks to install tools guest didn't install the virtual prompt stock on (boot#) Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mxlst14
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Problem with USB - solaris 10 on VMware

I am running solaris 10 on VMware and I do not know how to setup the USB drive. After refer to few doc from sun still unable to get what i should do. Can someone help? On VMware I have added a USB controller. Oh yes, from prtconf and dmesg, it don't seem to reganize the usb controller. I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ezsurf
0 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

vmware

I sorry for not being able to follow the rules. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: puertochico
0 Replies

6. Solaris

problem network with solaris 10 & vmware

Hello The first sorry for mi bad english I install a solaris 10 on vmware. I follow the steps to configure the network, but i can't do work :( I follow the next steps: # vi hosts "hosts" 6 líneas, 82 caracteres # # Internet host table # ::1 localhost loghost workshop ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: capilla
10 Replies

7. Solaris

VMware

Hi I want to install vmware on my laptop and get started by installing a Solaris 10 on it . Can aybody suggest any links, pdfs etc that describes the procedure step by step .The laptop is running windows Vista Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asalman.qazi
2 Replies

8. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Hi VMware 7.1.1

Hi Gurus Can anyone please send a trial license of VMware 7.1.1. I install it in my machine. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andresguillen
2 Replies

9. SuSE

problem with vmware

Dear Friends, I have been working with vmware and it was working welll until few days ago. I am still able to log myself in and start the virtual windows. However, the network connection to the host computer is gone and I am not able to copy my files from vmware to the host machine. At the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chirag.joshi
1 Replies

10. Linux

Fedora on VMware

I am trying to install Fedora 18 on a Windows system through VMware. When I power on the virtual machine I get messages that Fedora is starting, but the end result is just a screen with a graphic of a large blue box. No buttons to be found and input does nothing. I do have Knoppix running using the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: intranslation
5 Replies
SPLIT(1)								FSF								  SPLIT(1)

NAME
split - split a file into pieces SYNOPSIS
split [OPTION] [INPUT [PREFIX]] DESCRIPTION
Output fixed-size pieces of INPUT to PREFIXaa, PREFIXab, ...; default PREFIX is `x'. With no INPUT, or when INPUT is -, read standard input. Mandatory arguments to long options are mandatory for short options too. -a, --suffix-length=N use suffixes of length N (default 2) -b, --bytes=SIZE put SIZE bytes per output file -C, --line-bytes=SIZE put at most SIZE bytes of lines per output file -l, --lines=NUMBER put NUMBER lines per output file --verbose print a diagnostic to standard error just before each output file is opened --help display this help and exit --version output version information and exit SIZE may have a multiplier suffix: b for 512, k for 1K, m for 1 Meg. AUTHOR
Written by Torbjorn Granlund and Richard M. Stallman. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-coreutils@gnu.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for split is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and split programs are properly installed at your site, the command info split should give you access to the complete manual. split (coreutils) 4.5.3 February 2003 SPLIT(1)