Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Report on Javascript attacks on Unix Post 302543298 by methyl on Saturday 30th of July 2011 07:10:15 PM
Old 07-30-2011
Sorry, but I don't think that this sort of information should be on the public Internet. I'm feel sure that Sun Microsystems (aka Oracle nowadays) will give an answer of some sort to your queries by land mail albeit subject to adequate verifiction of your credentials.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Unix attacks in the last 5 years.

Hi, Could anyone direct me to any sites that have any info on unix attcks or hacks in the last 5 years. This is needed for an assignment. All help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:) (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: suzant
6 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Function of Javascript within Unix Network

What attacks can a Unix box get through Javascript? Is the Web Client secure against Javascript attacks if any? Do we have a Trojan horse made in JavaScript? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: netass
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use javascript code in unix shell?

Hi Need help...I have wrritten one code for html through shell scripting in that i am using java scripts to validate some condition and open the html page without clicking the button.... Code Details echo "<script type="text/javascript">" echo "function exec_refresh()" echo "{" ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: l_gshankar24
4 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

SSH attacks

The attached file contains 36 months data sorted in descending order by number of attempts and originating ip address. Is it possible to block any type of communication with an ip address after so many (5 or 10) failed attempts. The documentation(for Openssh) says that it is possible to slow the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use JavaScript in UNIX Shell scripting?

I want to navigate through a webpage and save that page in my system local automatically. How can I do that by using JavaScript in a Unix shell script. Any suggestions are welcome! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi3093
3 Replies

6. Web Development

JavaScript code - UNIX grep?

Hi I am new to JavaScript & haven't done much work with it, but have mainly experience with UNIX. I have a piece of code where I want to grep (excuse the UNIX language :D) for a id and get the number from that. { "time": 900, "avail": 1, "price": 0, "datetime":... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: simpsa27
8 Replies
Perspective(3I) 					    InterViews Reference Manual 					   Perspective(3I)

NAME
Perspective - visible portion of an interactor SYNOPSIS
#include <InterViews/perspective.h> DESCRIPTION
A perspective object describes which part of an interactor's total display area is visible in the interactor's canvas. The main use of perspectives is for scrolling, panning, and zooming interactors. The member variables (x0, y0) define the origin of the interactor's dis- play area; width and height define the total height of the area. The member variables (curx, cury) define the lower-left corner of the interactor's canvas relative to the total area; curwidth and curheight define how much of the total area is displayed in the canvas. The member variables sx, sy, lx, and ly specify small and large increments in each dimension. These increments are used by a scroller to implement line and page scrolling. PUBLIC OPERATIONS
Perspective() Define a new perspective with all member variables initialized to zero. void Attach(Interactor*) Add to the list of interactors that are interested in updates to the perspective. These interactors reflect the perspective visual- ly; examples include scrollers and sliders. void Detach(Interactor*) Remove an interactor from the list of those interested in updates. This operation should be called from the interactor's destruc- tor. void Init(Coord x0, Coord y0, Coord width, Coord height) Initialize the perspective display area. void Update() Notify all the interactors interested in the perspective that it has changed. The perspective's interactor should call Update after modifying its perspective. SEE ALSO
Adjuster(3I), Interactor(3I), Panner(3I), Scroller(3I) InterViews 15 June 1987 Perspective(3I)