Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Report on Javascript attacks on Unix Post 302543298 by methyl on Saturday 30th of July 2011 07:10:15 PM
Old 07-30-2011
Sorry, but I don't think that this sort of information should be on the public Internet. I'm feel sure that Sun Microsystems (aka Oracle nowadays) will give an answer of some sort to your queries by land mail albeit subject to adequate verifiction of your credentials.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Unix attacks in the last 5 years.

Hi, Could anyone direct me to any sites that have any info on unix attcks or hacks in the last 5 years. This is needed for an assignment. All help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:) (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: suzant
6 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Function of Javascript within Unix Network

What attacks can a Unix box get through Javascript? Is the Web Client secure against Javascript attacks if any? Do we have a Trojan horse made in JavaScript? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: netass
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use javascript code in unix shell?

Hi Need help...I have wrritten one code for html through shell scripting in that i am using java scripts to validate some condition and open the html page without clicking the button.... Code Details echo "<script type="text/javascript">" echo "function exec_refresh()" echo "{" ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: l_gshankar24
4 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

SSH attacks

The attached file contains 36 months data sorted in descending order by number of attempts and originating ip address. Is it possible to block any type of communication with an ip address after so many (5 or 10) failed attempts. The documentation(for Openssh) says that it is possible to slow the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use JavaScript in UNIX Shell scripting?

I want to navigate through a webpage and save that page in my system local automatically. How can I do that by using JavaScript in a Unix shell script. Any suggestions are welcome! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi3093
3 Replies

6. Web Development

JavaScript code - UNIX grep?

Hi I am new to JavaScript & haven't done much work with it, but have mainly experience with UNIX. I have a piece of code where I want to grep (excuse the UNIX language :D) for a id and get the number from that. { "time": 900, "avail": 1, "price": 0, "datetime":... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: simpsa27
8 Replies
Xapian::Enquire(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Xapian::Enquire(3pm)

NAME
Search::Xapian::Enquire - Make queries against a database DESCRIPTION
This class provides an interface to the information retrieval system for the purpose of searching. METHODS
new set_query takes either a ready made Search::Xapian::Query or a scalar containing a query, which in that case will be passed to Search::Xapian::Query's constructor, together with any other passed arguments. set_query_object <query> get_query matches <start> <size> [<check_at_least>] Takes the start element, and maximum number of elements (and optionally the minimum number of matches to check), and returns an array tied to Search::Xapian::MSet::Tied. get_matching_terms_begin Returns a Search::Xapian::TermIterator, pointing to the start of the stream. get_matching_terms_end Returns a Search::Xapian::TermIterator, pointing to the end of the stream. set_collapse_key <collapse_key> set_docid_order <order> Set the direction in which documents are ordered by document id in the returned MSet. This order only has an effect on documents which would otherwise have equal rank. For a weighted probabilistic match with no sort value, this means documents with equal weight. For a boolean match, with no sort value, this means all documents. And if a sort value is used, this means documents with equal sort value (and also equal weight if ordering on relevance after the sort). order can be ENQ_ASCENDING (the default, docids sort in ascending order), ENQ_DESCENDING (docds sort in descending order), or ENQ_DONT_CARE (docids sort in whatever order is most efficient for the backend.) Note: If you add documents in strict date order, then a boolean search - i.e. set_weighting_scheme(Search::Xapian::BoolWeight->new()) - with set_docid_order(ENQ_DESCENDING) is a very efficient way to perform "sort by date, newest first". set_cutoff <percent_cutoff> [<weight_cutoff>] set_sort_by_relevance Set the sorting to be by relevance only. This is the default. set_sort_by_value <sort_key> [<ascending>] Set the sorting to be by value only. sort_key - value number to reorder on. Sorting is with a string compare. If ascending is true (the default) higher is better; if ascending is false, lower is better. ascending - If true, document values which sort higher by string compare are better. If false, the sort order is reversed. (default true) set_sort_by_value_then_relevance <sort_key> [<ascending>] Set the sorting to be by value, then by relevance for documents with the same value. sort_key - value number to reorder on. Sorting is with a string compare. If ascending is true (the default) higher is better; if ascending is false, lower is better. ascending - If true, document values which sort higher by string compare are better. If false, the sort order is reversed. (default true) set_sort_by_relevance_then_value <sort_key> [<ascending>] Set the sorting to be by relevance then value. Note that with the default BM25 weighting scheme parameters, non-identical documents will rarely have the same weight, so this setting will give very similar results to set_sort_by_relevance(). It becomes more useful with particular BM25 parameter settings (e.g. BM25Weight(1,0,1,0,0)) or custom weighting schemes. sort_key - value number to reorder on. Sorting is with a string compare. If ascending is true (the default) higher is better; if ascending is false, lower is better. ascending - If true, document values which sort higher by string compare are better. If false, the sort order is reversed. (default true) set_sort_by_key <sorter> [<ascending>] Set the sorting to be by key only. sorter - the functor to use to build the key. ascending - If true, keys which sort higher by string compare are better. If false, the sort order is reversed. (default true) set_sort_by_key_then_relevance <sorter> [<ascending>] Set the sorting to be by key, then by relevance for documents with the same key. sorter - the functor to use to build the key. ascending - If true, keys which sort higher by string compare are better. If false, the sort order is reversed. (default true) set_sort_by_relevance_then_key <sorter> [<ascending>] Set the sorting to be by relevance then key. sorter - the functor to use to build the key. ascending - If true, keys which sort higher by string compare are better. If false, the sort order is reversed. (default true) get_mset Get match set. get_eset <maxitems> <rset> [<decider>] Get set of query expansion terms. get_description Return a description of this object. SEE ALSO
Search::Xapian::Query, Search::Xapian::Database perl v5.14.2 2012-05-09 Xapian::Enquire(3pm)