Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to: Validate a CSV file using an XSD? Post 302543154 by fpmurphy on Friday 29th of July 2011 06:37:59 PM
Old 07-29-2011
Quote:
Actually, fp, XSD's can define formats for other than XML.
I believe that Biztalk builds an XML representation of the X.12 message before validating it using the appropriate XSD.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

validate csv file load

Hi All, I am using sqlldr to load my csv files into the database. The code in the sh script is as follows. sqlldr ${DBUSER}/${DBPASS}@${ORACLE_SID} \ data=myCSV.data \ bad=myCSV.bad \ control=myCSV.ctl \ ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to validate a CSV file?

Hi. I think some people have already asked this, but the answers/questions seem to be about validating the contents inside a CSV file. I am simply after a simple variable solution (ie 0 = false, 1 = true) that I can use in my script to say that file so-and-so is actually a CSV file, or in some... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ElCaito
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

XMLLINT COMMAND IN UNIX TO VALIDATE XML AGAINST XSD

Hi i am baby to unix shell script. how do i validate xml agaist xsd and transforms xml using xslt. Thanks Mohan (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohan.cheepu
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help required converting XSD to XML file in PERL

Hi, Please find below the xsd. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?> <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> <xs:element name="fruitorder"> <xs:complexType> <xs:sequence> <xs:element name="orderperson"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanitham
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Validate xml agaist xsd is ksh

how do i validate xml agaist xsd is ksh? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LiorAmitai
1 Replies

6. Programming

problem with xsd file creation

Hi every one, I am new to xml data files,I have two xml files with same data but only small difference as shown below <List> <number>1101</number> <Area>inner walls in a room.</Area> <Detection>less pressure.</Detection> <reason> <normal> <Component Num="15"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: veerubiji
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Validating XML file using XSD in UNIX

Hi, I have a xml file and a xsd file(xml schema file). Here using unix script i wanted to validate the xml file by referring to xsd file. The validation is in terms of Datatype,Field length and null values. If the data present in the xml file is not matching in terms of datatype,field length... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shree11
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to ingest a csv, validate data and insert into Oracle

Hi all i would appreciate your help... I am looking for a set of unix commands which i can use to 1) ingest a csv file with a known format 2) validate the filename 3) validate the data/datatypes 4) Insert into an oracle db Can you help get me started? yogz888 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yogz888
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Validate csv file

Hi guys, i want to validate the no.of colums in a csv file ,but if there is a comma(,) in any of the data values it should skip and count only valid (,) commas. e.g 1.abc,pqrs,1234,567,hhh result :4 2.abc,pqrs,1234,567,hhh,"in,valid",end12 result:6 here script should skip the comma inside... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: harry123
10 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to validate header in a csv file

Hi All; I am struggling to write a script that validates file header. Header file would be like below with TAB separated TRX # TYPE REF # Source Piece Code Destination Piece Code every time I need to check the txt file if the header was same as above fields if validation success... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: heye18
6 Replies
SOAP::WSDL::Generator::Template::XSD(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		 SOAP::WSDL::Generator::Template::XSD(3pm)

NAME
SOAP::WSDL::Generator::Template::XSD - XSD code generator DESCRIPTION
SOAP::WSDL's XSD code generator SYNOPSIS
See wsdl2perl for an example on how to use this class. METHODS
new Constructor. Options (Options can also be set via set_OPTION methods): o silent Suppress warnings about what's being generated generate Shortcut for calling generate_typelib and generate_client generate_client Generates a client interface generate_server Generates a server class generate_typelib Generates type and element classes generate_typemap Generate a typemap class required by SOAP::WSDL's MessageParser generate_interface (Deprecated) alias for generate_client get_name_resolver Returns a name resolver template plugin visit_XSD_Attribute Visitor method for SOAP::WSDL::XSD::Attribute. Should be factored out into visitor class. visit_XSD_ComplexType Visitor method for SOAP::WSDL::XSD::ComplexType. Should be factored out into visitor class. visit_XSD_Element Visitor method for SOAP::WSDL::XSD::Element. Should be factored out into visitor class. visit_XSD_SimpleType Visitor method for SOAP::WSDL::XSD::SimpleType. Should be factored out into visitor class. AUTHOR
Replace the whitespace by @ for E-Mail Address. Martin Kutter E<lt>martin.kutter fen-net.deE<gt> LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008, 2009 Martin Kutter. This file is part of SOAP-WSDL. You may distribute/modify it under the same terms as perl itself Repository information $Id: WSDLParser.pm 770 2009-01-24 22:55:54Z kutterma $ $LastChangedDate: 2009-01-24 23:55:54 +0100 (Sa, 24 Jan 2009) $ $LastChangedRevision: 770 $ $LastChangedBy: kutterma $ $HeadURL: https://soap-wsdl.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/soap-wsdl/SOAP-WSDL/trunk/lib/SOAP/WSDL/Expat/WSDLParser.pm $ perl v5.10.1 2010-12-21 SOAP::WSDL::Generator::Template::XSD(3pm)