Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sqlldr in shell script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting sqlldr in shell script Post 302542724 by vinoth_kumar on Thursday 28th of July 2011 11:37:35 AM
Old 07-28-2011
Still I'm getting the same error

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

sqlldr help

1.The below script works perfectly fine in dev. However, i have been told that i cannot hardcode the password into the file during production impementation. Is their way i could ask the user to enter the password when the script is executed 2. I have seven different files each of which needs to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: systemsb
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to know sqlldr error?

Hi all, Can anyone know how to get the error codes from 'sqlldr' ?While am trying to load some 'ISO-8859-1' data file into 'utf8' oracle database,some records are rejected.I want to know the reason,whether it is due to charset mismatch or some other issues.How come i to know that ? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

sqlldr end of file

Hi, I've a batch program that load data from a file like: 00000013|FERRAN|JULIAN|GONZALEZ|1| 00000014|FRANCESC|NARVAEZ|PAZOS|1| 00000015|INMACULADA|MAYOL|BELTRAN|2| I used the sqlldr command in this way: sqlldr userid=U/P control=$SCRIPTS/CTRL.WCT data=$DATA/FILE log=$LOGS/FILE.LOG... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raippl
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell con sqlldr

Hola, Genere un proceso en proC que me inserta registros a oracle, el cual ejecuto desde un shell en Unix. Por otro lado tengo un sqlldr que me hace el trabajo en un 25 % de tiempo que mi proceso en C. Se que puedo ejecutar mi sqlldr desde un shell, pero no se como hacer, alguien tiene un... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcoinxs
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to load data by calling sqlldr

Hello all, I know this is Unix forum, but i also know that there are some experts here who can help me out with this situation; I am loading a data file into oracle table using Perl script by calling sqlldr script. It does not do anything, and no data is getting loaded. Any help,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: msrahman
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to check if SQLLDR has been installed on Unix/Aix servers

How can i check if sqlldr has been installed on my AIX/UNIX mechine? Is there any unix script to check this one out.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: msrahman
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Facing problem in the sqlldr & shell script

Guys i am facing two problems : (1) when i create the sql loader file the date format i m getting is this 28-DEC-11 12.03.14.107137 AM; for this i m using this script but unable to load the files trailing nullcols ( SERIALNO, AMOUNT, CLASS, MDN, VDATE "to_date(:TIMESTAMP, 'DD-MON-YY... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: xal_kaushi
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to create the SQLLDR control file from Oracle table.

I need to create the shell script load the few 100 table using the SQLLDR. Need to generate the control file for each table using oracle table. table has "table names" and "column names" using this need create the control file. example table rows below table_nme column_nme DEPT ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pimmit22043
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sqlldr call via shell script prompts error

Good morning, I'm attempting to call sqlldr via shell script and it is prompting endIf is unec #!/bin/sh cd /tmp/v_tst FILENAME_WANTED=`date +"HourlyData_%Y%m%d_%H00.txt"` echo "FILENAME_WANTED = ${FILENAME_WANTED}" LIST_OF_FILES=`ls -rt HourlyData*.txt |tail -1` LIST_OF_FILES=`basename... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: V1l1h1
4 Replies
MPIL_Request_set_name(3)					      LAM/MPI						  MPIL_Request_set_name(3)

NAME
MPIL_Request_set_name - LAM/MPI-specific function to set a string name on an MPI_Request SYNOPSIS
#include <mpi.h> int MPIL_Request_set_name(MPI_Request req, char *name) INPUT PARAMETERS
req - MPI_Request (handle) name - Name NOTES
The name must be a null-terminated string. It is copied into internal storage during this call. ERRORS
If an error occurs in an MPI function, the current MPI error handler is called to handle it. By default, this error handler aborts the MPI job. The error handler may be changed with MPI_Errhandler_set ; the predefined error handler MPI_ERRORS_RETURN may be used to cause error values to be returned (in C and Fortran; this error handler is less useful in with the C++ MPI bindings. The predefined error handler MPI::ERRORS_THROW_EXCEPTIONS should be used in C++ if the error value needs to be recovered). Note that MPI does not guarantee that an MPI program can continue past an error. All MPI routines (except MPI_Wtime and MPI_Wtick ) return an error value; C routines as the value of the function and Fortran routines in the last argument. The C++ bindings for MPI do not return error values; instead, error values are communicated by throwing exceptions of type MPI::Exception (but not by default). Exceptions are only thrown if the error value is not MPI::SUCCESS . Note that if the MPI::ERRORS_RETURN handler is set in C++, while MPI functions will return upon an error, there will be no way to recover what the actual error value was. MPI_SUCCESS - No error; MPI routine completed successfully. MPI_ERR_ARG - Invalid argument. Some argument is invalid and is not identified by a specific error class. This is typically a NULL pointer or other such error. SEE ALSO
MPIL_Request_get_name LOCATION
mpil_rsetname.c LAM
/MPI 7.1.4 6/24/2006 MPIL_Request_set_name(3)