Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sqlldr in shell script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting sqlldr in shell script Post 302542690 by Peasant on Thursday 28th of July 2011 10:39:25 AM
Old 07-28-2011
Try
Code:
${test}.par

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

sqlldr help

1.The below script works perfectly fine in dev. However, i have been told that i cannot hardcode the password into the file during production impementation. Is their way i could ask the user to enter the password when the script is executed 2. I have seven different files each of which needs to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: systemsb
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to know sqlldr error?

Hi all, Can anyone know how to get the error codes from 'sqlldr' ?While am trying to load some 'ISO-8859-1' data file into 'utf8' oracle database,some records are rejected.I want to know the reason,whether it is due to charset mismatch or some other issues.How come i to know that ? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

sqlldr end of file

Hi, I've a batch program that load data from a file like: 00000013|FERRAN|JULIAN|GONZALEZ|1| 00000014|FRANCESC|NARVAEZ|PAZOS|1| 00000015|INMACULADA|MAYOL|BELTRAN|2| I used the sqlldr command in this way: sqlldr userid=U/P control=$SCRIPTS/CTRL.WCT data=$DATA/FILE log=$LOGS/FILE.LOG... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raippl
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell con sqlldr

Hola, Genere un proceso en proC que me inserta registros a oracle, el cual ejecuto desde un shell en Unix. Por otro lado tengo un sqlldr que me hace el trabajo en un 25 % de tiempo que mi proceso en C. Se que puedo ejecutar mi sqlldr desde un shell, pero no se como hacer, alguien tiene un... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcoinxs
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to load data by calling sqlldr

Hello all, I know this is Unix forum, but i also know that there are some experts here who can help me out with this situation; I am loading a data file into oracle table using Perl script by calling sqlldr script. It does not do anything, and no data is getting loaded. Any help,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: msrahman
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to check if SQLLDR has been installed on Unix/Aix servers

How can i check if sqlldr has been installed on my AIX/UNIX mechine? Is there any unix script to check this one out.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: msrahman
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Facing problem in the sqlldr & shell script

Guys i am facing two problems : (1) when i create the sql loader file the date format i m getting is this 28-DEC-11 12.03.14.107137 AM; for this i m using this script but unable to load the files trailing nullcols ( SERIALNO, AMOUNT, CLASS, MDN, VDATE "to_date(:TIMESTAMP, 'DD-MON-YY... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: xal_kaushi
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to create the SQLLDR control file from Oracle table.

I need to create the shell script load the few 100 table using the SQLLDR. Need to generate the control file for each table using oracle table. table has "table names" and "column names" using this need create the control file. example table rows below table_nme column_nme DEPT ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pimmit22043
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sqlldr call via shell script prompts error

Good morning, I'm attempting to call sqlldr via shell script and it is prompting endIf is unec #!/bin/sh cd /tmp/v_tst FILENAME_WANTED=`date +"HourlyData_%Y%m%d_%H00.txt"` echo "FILENAME_WANTED = ${FILENAME_WANTED}" LIST_OF_FILES=`ls -rt HourlyData*.txt |tail -1` LIST_OF_FILES=`basename... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: V1l1h1
4 Replies
PARL(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						  PARL(1p)

NAME
parl - Binary PAR Loader SYNOPSIS
(Please see pp for convenient ways to make self-contained executables, scripts or PAR archives from perl programs.) To make a PAR distribution from a CPAN module distribution: % parl -p # make a PAR dist under the current path % parl -p Foo-0.01 # assume unpacked CPAN dist in Foo-0.01/ To manipulate a PAR distribution: % parl -i Foo-0.01-i386-freebsd-5.8.0.par # install % parl -i http://foo.com/Foo-0.01 # auto-appends archname + perlver % parl -i cpan://AUTRIJUS/PAR-0.74 # uses CPAN author directory % parl -u Foo-0.01-i386-freebsd-5.8.0.par # uninstall % parl -s Foo-0.01-i386-freebsd-5.8.0.par # sign % parl -v Foo-0.01-i386-freebsd-5.8.0.par # verify To use Hello.pm from ./foo.par: % parl -A./foo.par -MHello % parl -A./foo -MHello # the .par part is optional Same thing, but search foo.par in the @INC; % parl -Ifoo.par -MHello % parl -Ifoo -MHello # ditto Run test.pl or script/test.pl from foo.par: % parl foo.par test.pl # looks for 'main.pl' by default, # otherwise run 'test.pl' To make a self-containing executable containing a PAR file : % parl -O./foo foo.par % ./foo test.pl # same as above To embed the necessary non-core modules and shared objects for PAR's execution (like "Zlib", "IO", "Cwd", etc), use the -b flag: % parl -b -O./foo foo.par % ./foo test.pl # runs anywhere with core modules installed If you also wish to embed core modules along, use the -B flag instead: % parl -B -O./foo foo.par % ./foo test.pl # runs anywhere with the perl interpreter This is particularly useful when making stand-alone binary executables; see pp for details. DESCRIPTION
This stand-alone command offers roughly the same feature as "perl -MPAR", except that it takes the pre-loaded .par files via "-Afoo.par" instead of "-MPAR=foo.par". Additionally, it lets you convert a CPAN distribution to a PAR distribution, as well as manipulate such distributions. For more information about PAR distributions, see PAR::Dist. You can use it to run .par files: # runs script/run.pl in archive, uses its lib/* as libraries % parl myapp.par run.pl # runs run.pl or script/run.pl in myapp.par % parl otherapp.pl # also runs normal perl scripts However, if the .par archive contains either main.pl or script/main.pl, it is used instead: % parl myapp.par run.pl # runs main.pl, with 'run.pl' as @ARGV Finally, the "-O" option makes a stand-alone binary executable from a PAR file: % parl -B -Omyapp myapp.par % ./myapp # run it anywhere without perl binaries With the "--par-options" flag, generated binaries can act as "parl" to pack new binaries: % ./myapp --par-options -Omyap2 myapp.par # identical to ./myapp % ./myapp --par-options -Omyap3 myap3.par # now with different PAR For an explanation of stand-alone executable format, please see par.pl. SEE ALSO
PAR, PAR::Dist, par.pl, pp AUTHORS
Audrey Tang <cpan@audreyt.org> <http://par.perl.org/> is the official PAR website. You can write to the mailing list at <par@perl.org>, or send an empty mail to <par-subscribe@perl.org> to participate in the discussion. Please submit bug reports to <bug-par@rt.cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2002-2009 by Audrey Tang <cpan@audreyt.org>. Neither this program nor the associated pp program impose any licensing restrictions on files generated by their execution, in accordance with the 8th article of the Artistic License: "Aggregation of this Package with a commercial distribution is always permitted provided that the use of this Package is embedded; that is, when no overt attempt is made to make this Package's interfaces visible to the end user of the commercial distribution. Such use shall not be construed as a distribution of this Package." Therefore, you are absolutely free to place any license on the resulting executable, as long as the packed 3rd-party libraries are also available under the Artistic License. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See <http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html> perl v5.14.2 2011-03-22 PARL(1p)