Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Grep multiple instances and send email. Post 302541274 by saisneha on Saturday 23rd of July 2011 12:42:53 PM
Old 07-23-2011
Removed

Last edited by saisneha; 07-24-2011 at 04:32 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to send eMail from a UNIX-Host ( using mailx ) to a Outlook-email-addres(Win)

Hi A) I am able to send eMail using mailx from a UNIX ( solaris 8 ) host to my Outlook-email-ID : FName.Surname@Citigroup.com ( This is NOT my actual -eMail-ID). But in Outlook the "From :" eMail address is displayed as " usr1@unix-host1.unregistered.email.citicorp.com " .i.e the words... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vetrivela
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using mailx to send email to multiple users.

Hi, I am using the mailx command to send email to multple users. The command works fine when i am sending mail to a single user but when i insert multiple email ids inside the quote it does not work. All the email ids are coming from a property file.Please have a lookt at the property file and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: priyaksingh
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

to send email to multiple users

hi, i'm pretty new to this unix. i've been asked to create a shell script which will pick up the email id from a text file(stored in same machine, same directory) searches for that id in another file in which a product name( a one line text) is mentioned against it. then it should send a mail... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwas.shenoy
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep with multiple instances of same pattern

Hi, This is my text file I'm trying to Grep. Apple Location Greenland Rdsds dsds fdfd ddsads http Received Return Immediately Received End My Grep command: grep only--matching 'Location.*Received' e. Because the keyword Received appears twice, the Grep command will stop at the last... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: spywarebox
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep with multiple instances of same pattern

Hi, This is my text file I'm trying to Grep. Apple Location Greenland Rdsds dsds fdfd ddsads http Received Return Immediately Received End My Grep command: grep only--matching 'Location.*Received' Because the keyword Received appears twice, the Grep command will stop at the last... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: spywarebox
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to send email after comparing the folder permissions to a certain permission & send email

Hello , I am trying to write a unix shell script to compare folder permission to say drwxr-x-wx and then send an email to my id in case the folders don't have the drwxr-x-wx permissions set for them . I have been trying to come up with a script for few days now , pls help me:( (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nairshar
2 Replies

7. Programming

Control multiple program instances - open multiple files problem

Hello. This shouldn't be an unusual problem, but I cannot find anything about it at google or at other search machine. So, I've made an application using C++ and QtCreator. I 've made a new mime type for application's project files. My system (ubuntu 10.10), when I right click a file and I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hakermania
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to send email with multiple attachments ?

Hello , I am trying to send an email with two attachments . I have tried all previous suggestion in this forum but none worked. I could send one attachment in an email by uuencode $file "$file" | mailx -m -s "File" xxx@xx.com but unable to send multiple attachments . I have tried ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: RaviTej
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do I use grep to pull incremental data and send to multiple files?

Hi Everyone, Im currently using the below code to pull data from a large CSV file and put it into smaller files with just the data associated with the number that I "grep". grep 'M053' test.csv > test053.csv Is there a way that I can use grep to run through my file like the example below... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheStruggle
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Loop multiple directory, find a file and send email

Hello ALL, need a BASH script who find file and send email with attachment. I have 50 folders without sub directories in each generated files of different sizes but with a similar name Rp01.txt Rp02.txt Rp03.txt ...etc. Each directors bound by mail group, I need a script that goes as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: penchev
1 Replies
NDB_DROP_TABLE(1)					       MySQL Database System						 NDB_DROP_TABLE(1)

NAME
ndb_drop_table - drop an NDB table SYNOPSIS
ndb_drop_table options DESCRIPTION
ndb_drop_table drops the specified NDB table. (If you try to use this on a table created with a storage engine other than NDB, the attempt fails with the error 723: No such table exists.) This operation is extremely fast; in some cases, it can be an order of magnitude faster than using a MySQL DROP TABLE statement on an NDB table. Usage ndb_drop_table -c connect_string tbl_name -d db_name The following table includes options that are specific to ndb_drop_table. Additional descriptions follow the table. For options common to most MySQL Cluster programs (including ndb_drop_table), see Options Common to MySQL Cluster Programs(1). Table 17.19. ndb_drop_table Options and Variables: MySQL Cluster NDB 7.2 +--------------------------+-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------+ |Format | Description | Added / Removed | +--------------------------+-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------+ | | Name of the database in which the | | | --database=dbname, | table is found | All MySQL 5.5 based releases | | | | | | -d | | | +--------------------------+-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------+ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997, 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. This documentation is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it only under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License. This documentation is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with the program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA or see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/. SEE ALSO
For more information, please refer to the MySQL Reference Manual, which may already be installed locally and which is also available online at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/. AUTHOR
Oracle Corporation (http://dev.mysql.com/). MySQL 5.5 01/30/2014 NDB_DROP_TABLE(1)