Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: delete routing permanently
Operating Systems Solaris delete routing permanently Post 302540669 by Rajesh_Apple on Thursday 21st of July 2011 10:11:19 AM
Old 07-21-2011
try in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,delete in /etc/default/routezone

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unmounting /home Permanently

Hi! I got tired of running out of disk space on the different partitions on my Solaris 8 Ultra 5 computer so I tried to make just a big / partition and install everything on that. But somehow I managed to get a 0 byte /home partition :-) I tried to delete this (By just clicking it in X-Windows and... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: alfabetman
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Turning off MMDF permanently

This is definitely a post from a "UNIX Newbie" - we have a SCO Unix machine that houses our customer database. I have been getting reports that the system starts lagging intermittently, and have managed to determine that the cause of the slowdown is a process called MMDF. I can manually kill... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: QmanV2
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

numbers on permanently through .bash_profile

Hi Can anyone tell me if it is at all possible to edit ones .bash_profile, to make the setting on of line numbers (in vi/vim), permanent? I've been to a few IRC channels and people keep telling me it is more of a vi/vim thing and to use something called ".vimrc", however I heard that it is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zorrokan
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change IP permanently without Yast?

Folks; i have a SUSE 10 box and i need to change the IP/GW & Netmask on it but without Yast tool. Which files/services needed to be edited or restarted to make it happen? Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Katkota
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and replace permanently

i have a few scripts in which i need to find string"ali1@abcd.com" and replace it with "ali@abcd.com" i used 2 below commands but none of them is permanently replacing the old string in the script s.sh perl -pi -e 's/ali1@abcd.com/ali@abcd.com/g' s.sh sed 's/ali1@abcd.com/ali@abcd.com/g'... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ali560045
7 Replies

6. Programming

how to delete a file permanently from computer

how to delete a file permanently frm computer? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: unknown9
7 Replies

7. IP Networking

Changing the Ip adress permanently

well i'm trying to change the ip adress on an old alphaserver runing tru64 4.0F using the ifconfig hme0 IP_ADDRESS mask MASK broadcast BROADCAST and when i check it using ifconfig -a it shows the new ip and all is well but when the server is rebooted it reverts back to the old ip (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: randUSR()
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

gmail revert to old look permanently

I thought I would share gmail revert to old look permanently. I am sure I am not the only one annoyed by the new look. Install Stylish extension Choose the Stylish UserStyle that you want. I know The Return of Old Gmail and gmail-b2b both work but I prefer gmail-b2b since I think it looks... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

Change service name permanently

Hi, Since everything is doable in Linux so far, what is the ability of changing a spicifc service name permanently. e.g. I want to change the network service name to connection, so I can use chkconfig command as follow: chkconfig connection off --level 5 # for disabling network service in... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: leo_ultra_leo
7 Replies

10. Solaris

Set autolist permanently

Hi , How to set autolist permanently in Solaris 10 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankit.padhiyar
2 Replies
delete(n)							    [incr Tcl]								 delete(n)

NAME
delete - delete things in the interpreter SYNOPSIS
delete option ?arg arg ...? DESCRIPTION
The delete command is used to delete things in the interpreter. It is implemented as an ensemble, so extensions can add their own options and extend the behavior of this command. By default, the delete command handles the destruction of namespaces. The option argument determines what action is carried out by the command. The legal options (which may be abbreviated) are: delete class name ?name...? Deletes one or more [incr Tcl] classes called name. This deletes all objects in the class, and all derived classes as well. If an error is encountered while destructing an object, it will prevent the destruction of the class and any remaining objects. To destroy the entire class without regard for errors, use the "delete namespace" command. delete object name ?name...? Deletes one or more [incr Tcl] objects called name. An object is deleted by invoking all destructors in its class hierarchy, in order from most- to least-specific. If all destructors are successful, data associated with the object is deleted and the name is removed as a command from the interpreter. If the access command for an object resides in another namespace, then its qualified name can be used: delete object foo::bar::x If an error is encountered while destructing an object, the delete command is aborted and the object remains alive. To destroy an object without regard for errors, use the "rename" command to destroy the object access command. delete namespace name ?name...? Deletes one or more namespaces called name. This deletes all commands and variables in the namespace, and deletes all child names- paces as well. When a namespace is deleted, it is automatically removed from the import lists of all other namespaces. KEYWORDS
namespace, proc, variable, ensemble itcl 3.0 delete(n)