Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: XSCF on M3000
Operating Systems Solaris XSCF on M3000 Post 302540640 by cabaiste on Thursday 21st of July 2011 08:49:48 AM
Old 07-21-2011
XSCF on M3000

Hi,

I've updated a few M3000s to new firmware without any hassle, but on one of them the following is happening:

Code:
XSCF> getflashimage -u wayner ftp://10.16.122.200/tftpboot/IKXCP1102.tar.gz
Error: insufficient free space

Any idea how to delete whatever old firmware is on there so I can get the new one transferred?

Thanks.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Mx000 XSCF logging

is there a way to force an error on an xscf much the same way you can with logger on solaris 10? i would like to test and make sure setarchiving is appropriately configured. however, i do not want to just pull a power source as the system is in production. anyway have any insight? showarchiving... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pupp
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Service Mode on XSCF

While entering to service mode on XSCF i getting following error XSCF> service Account is not enabled for service mode. What could be the reason for this ? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
5 Replies

3. Solaris

Can't PowerOn M3000 - Bad Data CRC

Hi, I was working on the M3000 and I did a init 0, powered off the system during the weekend. When I tried to poweron today, the XSCF linux boot image keeps on rebooting and does not go to the login for XSCF access. The "Check" LED is on amber. Tried diagnosing but cant get the system up. Any help... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: incredible
1 Replies

4. Solaris

SUN T5240 vs M3000

Hi, We are planning to buy new server for our data center. Sun T5240 or M3000 which one have better performance, we are going to create many dt sessions in this server. So, i need your suggestions. RJS (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
4 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

disk replacment, SUN M3000

we have a SUN M3000 server. setup as only 1 domain. disk c0t0d0 and c0t1d0 and setup as SVM mirrors. a few days ago disk T1 failed. new we have replaced the disk, but can's see the disk in format. have done cfgadm and devfsadm. still can't access the new disk in format. the output... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: robsonde
6 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Change username in XSCF

Hi All, I have SPARC T4-4 connected with XSCF console. By mistake console user name is set to "root" instead of "sunadmin" (This is what we keep as standard). How can I change it ? Please help me -> show /SP/users/root /SP/users/root Targets: ssh Properties: role... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Poor performance on an M3000

Hi We have an M3000 single physical processor and 8gb of memory running Solaris 10. This system runs two Oracle Databases one on Oracle 9i and One on Oracle 10g. As soon as the Oracle 10g database starts we see an immediate drop in system performance, for example opening an ssh session can... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gregsih
6 Replies

8. Solaris

XSCF, SP and Dscp - confused.

Hi all, I understand SP is a separate processor use for management purposes. I understand XSCF is the management facility (similar to IDRAC, ILOM etc). I understand that we can create multiple domains in a SPARC machine (something like VM) and we can install OS in it. I am able to use... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: javanoob
4 Replies

9. Solaris

How to Display M4000 XSCF IP from Solaris OS?

Hi All, I have an Oracle M4000 server with Solaris 10 OS. I have access to Solaris root prompt. But I don't know the XSCF IP of this server. Is there any way to display XSCF IP from Solaris OS? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: byrusber
2 Replies

10. IP Networking

M5000 Xscf

I took over an M5000 and have a jumper server with a nic to connect to the console IP of an M5000. access via ssh user@ip. it was working fine, another person can connect remotely on the subnet, but when I ssh,it just hangs and then times out. so my question is, any ideas of what I might... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrodgers
4 Replies
URTWNFW(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						URTWNFW(4)

NAME
urtwnfw -- Firmware Module for Realtek Wireless driver SYNOPSIS
To compile this module into the kernel, place the following line in your kernel configuration file: device urtwnfw This will include three firmware images inside the kernel. If you want to pick only the firmware image for your network adapter choose one of the following: device urtwn-rtl8192cfwT device urtwn-rtl8192cfwU device urtwn-rtl8188eufw Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): urtwn-rtl8192cfwT_load="YES" urtwn-rtl8192cfwU_load="YES" urtwn-rtl8188eufw_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
This module provides access to firmware sets for the Realtek RTL8188CUS, RTL8188CE-VAU, RTL8188EUS, RTL8188RU and RTL8192CU chip based USB WiFi adapters. It may be statically linked into the kernel, or loaded as a module. For the loaded firmware to be enabled for use the license at /usr/share/doc/legal/realtek must be agreed to by adding the following line to loader.conf(5): legal.realtek.license_ack=1 FILES
/usr/share/doc/legal/realtek urtwnfw firmware license SEE ALSO
urtwn(4), firmware(9) BSD
April 25, 2014 BSD