Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Trigonometry missing?
Top Forums Programming Trigonometry missing? Post 302540607 by pludi on Thursday 21st of July 2011 07:06:45 AM
Old 07-21-2011
What do you mean by "different"? Can you give a short example program? Can you tell what you're expecting and what you're getting?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

what am I missing?

I have the following portion of a script Check() { echo "\n\nChecking that all constraints are Enabled" echo "..." sleep 2 CHECK_COUNT='sqlplus -s $1 <<-EOSQL4 set feed off pause off pages 0 head off; set linesize 150 echo off; select count(*) from user_constraints where... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zelp
4 Replies

2. Linux

missing in script

Hi , I am trying to make this change work in my script but its not working.The idea is to grep for "CREATE VIEW" and then change view name from orig to VW_orig. but the problem comes when there is no schema prefix to the view name . the code I am using is #!/bin/ksh... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: capri_drm
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Is this strange or am I missing something.

Hey Guys, Saw something weird today on the unix server. I got a normal access (non-root) to a new server. But when I had a look at the /etc/passwd file, it did not contain my login id. Atleast this is the first time I saw it ever happening.Has anyone come across such a situation and does... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nua7
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

libz.so missing

Hi, This is a new problem that I have since few days back. I have a CVS working on HP Unix, which apparently needs libz.so. Suddenly this libz.so seems to be missing. $ cvs /usr/lib/hpux32/dld.so: Unable to find library 'libz.so'. Killed almost like the file disappeared from the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tibork
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

trying to use logical or and i must be missing something

greetings, i am trying to force the user to ensure that $CPUS equals 12 or 24. it cannot be any other value including null. after the expr statement $AMT needs to equal 1 or 2. how i read the line in question is "if $CPUS is zero/null or not equal to 12 or not equal to 24" then issue the message,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: crimso
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

[: missing `]'

Hi, I am getting this error while running the following code. i=`awk '{print $2}' test1.txt` j=`awk '{print $4}' test1.txt` k=`awk '{print $6}' test1.txt` if ; then echo "Up." else echo "down" fi rm -f test.txt test1.txt error is this: line 12: ' Please suggest. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arijitsaha
2 Replies

7. SuSE

How to resolve missing missing dependencies with opensuse 11.3 and 12.3?

Hello, This is a programming question as well as a suse question, so let me know if you think I should post this in programming. I have an application that I compiled under opensuse 12.2 using g77-3.3/g++3.3. The program compiles and runs just fine. I gave the application to a colleague who... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

Yum - resolving missing dependencies that are not missing

I am trying to install VirtualBox on RHEL 5 but I need the 32 bit version for 32 bit Windows. When I run yum I get the following: sudo yum localinstall /auto/spvtg-it/spvss-migration/Software/VirtualBox-4.3-4.3.2_90405_el6-1.i686.rpm Loaded plugins: fastestmirror Setting up Local Package... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: gw1500se
13 Replies
SINCOS(3)						     Linux Programmer's Manual							 SINCOS(3)

NAME
sincos, sincosf, sincosl - calculate sin and cos simultaneously SYNOPSIS
#define _GNU_SOURCE #include <math.h> void sincos(double x, double *sin, double *cos); void sincosf(float x, float *sin, float *cos); void sincosl(long double x, long double *sin, long double *cos); Link with -lm. DESCRIPTION
Several applications need sine and cosine of the same angle x. This function computes both at the same time, and stores the results in *sin and *cos. If x is a NaN, a NaN is returned in *sin and *cos. If x is positive infinity or negative infinity, a domain error occurs, and a NaN is returned in *sin and *cos. RETURN VALUE
These functions return void. ERRORS
See math_error(7) for information on how to determine whether an error has occurred when calling these functions. The following errors can occur: Domain error: x is an infinity An invalid floating-point exception (FE_INVALID) is raised. These functions do not set errno. VERSIONS
These functions first appeared in glibc in version 2.1. CONFORMING TO
This function is a GNU extension. SEE ALSO
cos(3), sin(3), tan(3), feature_test_macros(7) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 3.25 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, and information about reporting bugs, can be found at http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. GNU
2008-08-11 SINCOS(3)