Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX finding these, whether previous data stored ? Post 302537074 by vbe on Thursday 7th of July 2011 04:04:05 AM
Old 07-07-2011
Thread being moved to more suitable forum: HP-UX
There are other HP specific utilities if you have them installed (for they are not free, at the best if you dont have, you can install an evaluation (30-60 days?) copy).

Dont know if still valid, but you can try.. to execute:
Code:
/opt/perf/bin/perfstat -v

Should give you the status of performance tools if installed like OV measureware, glance etc...

Last edited by vbe; 07-07-2011 at 11:59 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Value too large to be stored in data type???

Hello, I get this message : "Value too large to be stored in data type" when I try to open a 3Gb file. Can someone helps me to resolve the problem. Thank you very much (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: limame
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

script or piece of code where the data returned by a stored procedure you are writing

hi fndz. Can you please help me with the code if I call a stored procedure from my shell script and stored procedure returns a cursor, cursor output should be saved to a file (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: enigma_83
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

appending previous data.

I have on file abc.txt abc.txt: 20090807 Now I want to delete empty lines which has tap/whit spaces from abc.txt .and store the date value in the file into variable.some processs will update the this file with some date . if the process updtes thiis file with empty string , write the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gopal_Engg
3 Replies

4. HP-UX

struct utsname throwing error : Value too large to be stored in data type

Hi, I am trying to fetch sysname and nodename using struct utsname. I have two HP-UX servers on with 10 characters and other with 13 characters host name. For the first one I am getting truncated 8 characters as output but for the second one i am getting "Value too large to be stored in data type"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shivarajbm
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Finding days in previous month

#!/bin/ksh day=1 month=1 year=2012 if then then prevmonth=31 elif then prevmonth=30 elif then then prevmonth=29 elif then prevmonth=29 else prevmonth=28 fi (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vagar11
4 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please Help remove some data from previous post

I have posted some data on the forum which needs to be deletd ASAP. The post here in question are How to do in this in shell script? How to modify this script? How to resolve this error? Error in code in linux? Please remove all the parts from post : i-d4411185 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fill data in column with previous value

Gents, Kindly help me. I have a file with empty values in selected column, I will like to fill the empty values with the previous value. Example Input file X 4959 30010 66727.00 20457.001 1 1441 66512.00 20234.00 20520.001 X 4959 30010 66727.00 20457.001 145 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk - Multi-line data to be stored in variable

Greetings Experts, As part of automating the sql generation, I have the source table name, target table name, join condition stored in a file join_conditions.txt which is a delimited file (I can edit the file if for any reason). The reason I needed to store is I have built SELECT list without... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chill3chee
5 Replies

9. AIX

AIX and Value too large to be stored in data type.

root@test8:/config1>oslevel -s 5300-01-00-0000 root@test8:/config1>oslevel -r 5300-01 while moving a file sized 9GB i got this message root@test8:/configapp>mv bkp_14JUN16_oraapp_2.tgz /oraapp bkp_14JUN16_oraapp_2.tgz: Value too large to be stored in data type. possibly need APAR... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to send data to previous program (pipe)?

Hi, Suppose I have a command:$ cmd1 | cmd2I need to send a message from cmd2 to cmd1 when I receive some a certain message from cmd1. How to do this? I think that I have to know cmd1's PID and then in cmd2 send a message to this PID. How? (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: JackK
24 Replies
sched.h(3HEAD)							      Headers							    sched.h(3HEAD)

NAME
sched.h, sched - execution scheduling SYNOPSIS
#include <sched.h> DESCRIPTION
The <sched.h> header defines the sched_param structure, which contains the scheduling parameters required for implementation of each sup- ported scheduling policy. This structure contains the following member: int sched_priority process execution scheduling priority Each process is controlled by an associated scheduling policy and priority. Associated with each policy is a priority range. Each policy definition specifies the minimum priority range for that policy. The priority ranges for each policy may overlap the priority ranges of other policies. The scheduling policies are indicated by the values of the following symbolic constants: SCHED_OTHER Processes are scheduled according to the traditional Time-Sharing Class (TS) policy as described in priocntl(2). SCHED_FIFO Processes are scheduled in the Real-Time (RT) scheduling class, according to the First-In-First-Out (FIFO) policy. Pro- cesses scheduled to this policy, if not preempted by a higher priority or interrupted by a signal, will proceed until com- pletion. SCHED_RR Processes are scheduled in the Real-Time (RT) scheduling class, according to the Round-Robin (RR) policy. Processes sched- uled to this policy, if not preempted by a higher priority or interrupted by a signal, will execute for a time period, returned by sched_rr_get_interval(3C) or by the system. SCHED_IA Processes are scheduled according to the Inter-Active Class (IA) policy as described in priocntl(2). SCHED_FSS Processes are scheduled according to the Fair-Share Class (FSS) policy as described in priocntl(2). SCHED_FX Processes are scheduled according to the Fixed-Priority Class (FX) policy as described in priocntl(2). The values of these constants are distinct. Inclusion of the <sched.h> header will make visible symbols defined in the header <time.h>. SEE ALSO
priocntl(2), sched_get_priority_max(3C), sched_get_priority_min(3C), sched_rr_get_interval(3C), time.h(3HEAD) SunOS 5.11 1 Apr 2008 sched.h(3HEAD)