Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming "execution problem with perl" Post 302537044 by raghuraipur on Thursday 7th of July 2011 02:35:09 AM
Old 07-07-2011
hi mirni,

thanks for that,
but my task is being assigned to be deal with perl, scripting..
could you help oout for the same..

thanks in advance
raghuraipur

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

A question/problem about oracle "tns listener" and "enterprise manager"

hi, I have * an IBM P550 machine, * an AIX 5.3 running on it and * an oracle database, already installed on it. The problem (or question of my own) is: Oracle tns listener, "CT_LISTENER", and the enterprise manager (EM) of the instance, which is uniq instance and called... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: talipk
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

A question/problem about oracle "tns listener" and "enterprise manager"

hi, I have a problem about the Oracle related components. I'm not able to find any answer yet, and waiting for your responses... Here is the configuration of my system: * an IBM P550 machine, * an AIX 5.3 running on it and * an oracle database, already installed on it. The problem (or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: talipk
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

"Execution problem". Getting error without sending e-mail

Hi, This is the end of the script. When i try to execute the script, i am getting the error. Please help me as to what is wrong with this script.? elif echo 'Load Failed -- Return Code =' $rc subject="Consent table load failed" ( echo "The log file is attached to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: msrahman
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem using "system" command in perl

Hello!!! I'm trying to pass the output from bash command to perl variable in a perl script, and I used the "system" command to execute the bash statment and pass the result to perl string variable, in this perl script I used a variable $file that store data for using it as a regular expression.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: evolabo
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem of Perl's "join" function

$ perl -e '@f=("aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa","1","911"); print join("\t",@f)."\n";' aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: carloszhang
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
FILE2SDR(1)							  ICI executables						       FILE2SDR(1)

NAME
file2sdr - SDR data ingestion test program SYNOPSIS
file2sdr configFlags fileName DESCRIPTION
file2sdr stress-tests SDR data ingestion by repeatedly writing all text lines of the file named fileName to one of a series of non-volatile linked lists created in a test SDR data store named "testsdrconfigFlags". By incorporating the data store configuration into the name (e.g., "testsdr14") we make it relatively easy to perform comparative testing on SDR data stores that are identical aside from their configuration settings. The operation of file2sdr is cyclical: a new linked list is created each time the program finishes copying the file's text lines and starts over again. If you use ^C to terminate file2sdr and then restart it, the program resumes operation at the point where it left off. After writing each line to the current linked list, file2sdr gives a semaphore to indicate that the list is now non-empty. This is mainly for the benefit of the complementary test program sdr2file(1). At the end of each cycle file2sdr appends a final EOF line to the current linked list, containing the text "*** End of the file ***", and prints a brief performance report: Processing I<lineCount> lines per second. EXIT STATUS
0 file2sdr has terminated. FILES
No configuration files are needed. ENVIRONMENT
No environment variables apply. DIAGNOSTICS
Diagnostic messages produced by file2sdr are written to the ION log file ion.log. Can't use sdr. ION system error. Check for earlier diagnostic messages describing the cause of the error; correct problem and rerun. Can't create semaphore. ION system error. Check for earlier diagnostic messages describing the cause of the error; correct problem and rerun. SDR transaction failed. ION system error. Check for earlier diagnostic messages describing the cause of the error; correct problem and rerun. Can't open input file Operating system error. Check errtext, correct problem, and rerun. Can't reopen input file Operating system error. Check errtext, correct problem, and rerun. Can't read from input file Operating system error. Check errtext, correct problem, and rerun. BUGS
Report bugs to <ion-bugs@korgano.eecs.ohiou.edu> SEE ALSO
sdr2file(1), sdr(3) perl v5.14.2 2012-05-25 FILE2SDR(1)