Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to download HP-UX OS?
Operating Systems HP-UX How to download HP-UX OS? Post 302536762 by itkamaraj on Wednesday 6th of July 2011 07:33:09 AM
Old 07-06-2011

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

where can i download unix

okay, where can i download the unix operating system? i cant find it anywhere on your site (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dcotto21
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

download

where can i download the game (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kabouter5454
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

where can i download UNIX OS?

where can i download UNIX OS? I am a new bie! :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vuluan
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

LINUX Download

I would like to download a basic copy of LINUX to my PC as a sandbox in which I can run basic commands and functions as a learning tool. I have an older PC - Pentium III Processor at 1GHz, 128MB RAM at 133 MHz, Windows ME operating system. Is there a version of LINUX that would be compatible with... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ednan171
9 Replies

5. HP-UX

Download HP-UX

Hi, I want to download HP-UX 11.31. From where i could get it? Thanks, Prashant. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prashantbhushan
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

Download HP-UX

Hi all, Can anyone pls gimme the sitename or some torrent link to download HP-UX DVD / CDs. I want it for intel machines. Pls help. Thanks in adv. Vikas (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikas027
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

From Where Can I download MIB

Hi, From Where I can download MIB for Linux 7.2. Please help. Regards, Sumit Roy (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumitroy
4 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

where can I download UNIX?

Dear All, I am a newbie in this forum, I use to know the Linux box, now I want to try with UNIX, so how can I start from the beginning (setup, configuration.....)? and where can I download UNIX? Regards; BL (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenboly
2 Replies

9. AIX

which SP to download

Hi All, Which should I download from this SP: http://www-933.ibm.com/eserver/support/fixes/fixcentral/pseriesfixpackinformation/5300-08-02-0822 I got my AIX5.3 freshly installed. Thank you in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

10. HP-UX

How to download HP-UX OS?

How to download HP-UX OS? I want to install Hp-UX OS for practicing commands and all. Which site can I use? Kindly help!! Thank you in advance!:o (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
7 Replies
BGOFFICE-DICT-DOWNLOAD(1)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 BGOFFICE-DICT-DOWNLOAD(1)

NAME
bgoffice-dict-download - download dictionaries for bgoffice SYNOPSIS
# list known dictionaries bgoffice-dict-download --list # download a dictionary bgoffice-dict-download --dict bg-en_dual # explicit output file bgoffice-dict-download --dict bg-en_dual --output=/some/where.tar.bz2 DESCRIPTION
bgoffice-dict-download is a small program to help download bgoffice dictionaries off sourceforge.net. It browses the bgoffice project download area and follows the download links. The dictionary is downloaded in the current directory, unless the "--output" option is used. OPTIONS
--list Prints the list of the known dictionaries. --dict dictionary name Specifies the dictionary to be downloaded. See "--list" for the known dictionaries. This option is mandatory, unless "--list" is given. --output file Saves the downloaded dictionary in the given file, instead of ./<dict>.tar.bz2 COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright: (C) 2010 Damyan Ivanov dmn@debian.org Permission is granted to use this work, with or without modifications, provided that this notice is retained. If we meet some day, and you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return. perl v5.14.2 2010-12-16 BGOFFICE-DICT-DOWNLOAD(1)