Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sco wont log auth data
Operating Systems SCO sco wont log auth data Post 302529141 by DGPickett on Wednesday 8th of June 2011 03:43:23 PM
Old 06-08-2011
Use *.* until you know the message id?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Apache auth question

While not technically a unix question, I was hoping for some help from you all- I've got an Apache 1.3.x server, and I am using basic auth from the pam_auth module and winbind on the back of that. What I get is a relaly sleek authentication for my Windos domain users, however, as they are wont... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: loadc
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Unix : how to read and save data from cd

Dear All How to read the data on my cd and save these data in a dpecial folder Regards (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sak900354
0 Replies

3. SCO

SCO hard drive with data - No SCO computer

Situation - i have an IDE hard drive from server apparently running SCO last used in 2003. No access to computer it was formerly in. I need to access the drive to pull off data files from a billing/scheduling program. I have no SCO machine or access to one atm. Have some limited Linux... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lordlars1
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

X11 auth data does not match fake data

We have different unix servers, let say I have server 1 and server 2. Well whenever I ssh from server 1 to server 2, I'm ok, but when I ssh from server 2 to server 1, I can connect just fine, but I get this message: X11 auth data does not match fake data X11 auth data does not match fake data... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samytrix
1 Replies

5. SCO

how to access data in a pen drive in sco openserver 6

Does anybody know the commands to access the data from a pen drive in a SCO Openserver 6. What are the parameters to the mount command for accessing the USB port:confused: (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jksah
9 Replies

6. AIX

Kerberos and LDAP Auth

Good day I am trying to configure Kerberos and LDAP authentication on AIX 5.3 with Windows 2003 R2 but something is not quite right. When I ran kinit username I get a ticket and I can display it using klist. When the user login I can see the ticket request on Windows 2003, but the user... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mariusb
1 Replies

7. SCO

Recover data from failed Hard disk in SCO OpenServer 5.06

One hard disk fail to mount (/dev/data). I had run "fsck /dev/data" then some error occured "unrecoverable error reading SCSI Disk 1 dev 1/104". I need to recover data from disk. please help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rakeshkumar9919
1 Replies

8. AIX

Auth against AD (kerberos) does not work

@kah00na and all others, i have done al steps of the HowTo "Authenticate AIX users from MSActive Directory", found in this forum, but it still does not work. The test with kinit USERNAME works fine. But if i try to login i get the "UNKNOWN_USER" error in the debug.log.All steps to change... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: tomys
11 Replies

9. AIX

Auth module debug log

How can I log the auth and security module messages in AIX syslog ? I need to see all authentication requests coming (when users login) and the calls made for authenticating these users. Target system is AIX 6.1 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vs1
1 Replies

10. SCO

Sco UNIX wont boot - long beeps

HI All, I have an old SCO-UNIX machine which I support a long standing client / friend with. I don't use it very often, and is kept switched off. All was well 2 weeks ago, but when I tried to boot today all I get is a continuous set of long beeps but no booting. I have checked inside... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: andy sleight
4 Replies
rmvb(9F)						   Kernel Functions for Drivers 						  rmvb(9F)

NAME
rmvb - remove a message block from a message SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/stream.h> mblk_t *rmvb(mblk_t *mp, mblk_t *bp); INTERFACE LEVEL
Architecture independent level 1 (DDI/DKI). PARAMETERS
mp Message from which a block is to be removed. mblk_t is an instance of the msgb(9S) structure. bp Message block to be removed. DESCRIPTION
The rmvb() function removes a message block (bp) from a message (mp), and returns a pointer to the altered message. The message block is not freed, merely removed from the message. It is the module or driver's responsibility to free the message block. RETURN VALUES
If successful, a pointer to the message (minus the removed block) is returned. The pointer is NULL if bp was the only block of the message before rmvb() was called. If the designated message block (bp) does not exist, -1 is returned. CONTEXT
The rmvb() function can be called from user, interrupt, or kernel context. EXAMPLES
This routine removes all zero-length M_DATA message blocks from the given message. For each message block in the message, save the next message block (line 10). If the current message block is of type M_DATA and has no data in its buffer (line 11), then remove it from the message (line 12) and free it (line 13). In either case, continue with the next message block in the message (line 16). 1 void 2 xxclean(mp) 3 mblk_t *mp; 4 { 5 mblk_t *tmp; 6 mblk_t *nmp; 7 8 tmp = mp; 9 while (tmp) { 10 nmp = tmp->b_cont; 11 if ((tmp->b_datap->db_type == M_DATA) && (tmp->b_rptr == tmp->b_wptr)) { 12 (void) rmvb(mp, tmp); 13 freeb(tmp); 14 } 15 tmp = nmp; 16 } 17 } SEE ALSO
freeb(9F), msgb(9S) Writing Device Drivers STREAMS Programming Guide SunOS 5.11 16 Jan 2006 rmvb(9F)