Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Task
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Task Post 302528685 by bartus11 on Tuesday 7th of June 2011 05:18:45 PM
Old 06-07-2011
EUR1B892 and EURB1892 are quite different... Try this:
Code:
#!/usr/bin/perl
open I, "$ARGV[0]";
@x=<I>;
$i=0;
for (@x){
  s/ +$//;
  $t=$_;
  @s=split / +/;
  if ($#s==10){
    $i=1;
    s/([^ ]+ +EUR)1([SB]\d+ +)[^ ]+( +)1/$1$2     ${3}0/;
    $s.=$_;
    $q.=$t;
  } elsif ($i) {
    $i=0;
    $s.=$q;
    $s.=$t;
  } else {
    $s.=$t;
  }
}
$s.=$q if $i;
print $s;

This User Gave Thanks to bartus11 For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

process vs task

Hi, I am new to this forum and unix too. I have just started learning unix. As I was going through the first chapter, I read that unix is multitasking, multiprogramming, multiprocessing and multiuser OS. My question is: Is there any difference between a TASK and a PROCESS. How are PROCESS... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hana
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

comment and Uncomment single task out of multiple task

I have a file contains TASK gsnmpproxy { CommandLine = $SMCHOME/bin/gsnmpProxy.exe } TASK gsnmpdbgui { CommandLine = $SMCHOME/bin/gsnmpdbgui.exe I would like to comment and than uncomment specific task eg TASK gsnmpproxy Pls suggest how to do in shell script (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhusmita
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with a manual task

I have an ASCII file that I receive on a monthly bases that is fixed length. I break the file into separate files based on a 5 character numerical sequence. I have 20 different sequences I have to find. the input file looks something like this xy-ins 2008yuthnrlsinrthsntwilgrha33260001... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcalisi
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse an XML task list to create each task.xml file

I have an task definition listing xml file that contains a list of tasks such as <TASKLIST <TASK definition="Completion date" id="Taskname1" Some other <CODE name="Code12" <Parameter pname="Dog" input="5.6" units="feet" etc /Parameter> <Parameter... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MissI
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a help to automate a task

I need to automate a manual task using shell scripting. The scenario is like :- #!/usr/bin/sh echo "please enter the name of the lab server to test ..." read s ssh $s This is peace of the script which will allow me to login to another server using "ssh". I have a conf file which is having... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

last task for my script

hi, infile- create table salary ( occupation_code char(40), earnings decimal(10,2), occ_yearend integer ); outfile- salary:create table salary salary:( occupation_code char(40), salary: earnings decimal(10,2), salary: occ_yearend integer salary:); Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dvah
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

task

Hi all, I'm newbie and stuck here. Thanks for any help. Input(txt file) a b X c d Y e f Z g h W Requested output: a b X Y c d Y X e f Z W g h W Z Please use code tags when posting data and code samples! (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: hernand
10 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

[HELP] Easy task

I have a simple task for my school work. I'm new with unix, so i need help. I need to write a scenario. Task is. From created txt file read first 3 words and create a 3 catalogs with those 3 words. 2 of those new catalogs should be transferred to other directory. If someone could help me just... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: justynykas
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automate a task

Dear All, I am relatively new to UNIX and wanted to accomplish a simple task which should be automated. That's why I need your help. I shall briefly describe what I want. Basically, there is a process (X) (related to a particular software which I am using in my system) which automatically... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Samiran Dam
5 Replies
Locale::Codes::Currency(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			      Locale::Codes::Currency(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::Currency - standard codes for currency identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::Currency; $curr = code2currency('usd'); # $curr gets 'US Dollar' $code = currency2code('Euro'); # $code gets 'eur' @codes = all_currency_codes(); @names = all_currency_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::Currency" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying currencies and funds, such as those defined in ISO 4217. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 4217 three-letter codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying currencies. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $curr = code2currency('usd','alpha'); $curr = code2currency('usd',LOCALE_CURR_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha, LOCALE_CURR_ALPHA This is a set of three-letter (uppercase) codes from ISO 4217 such as EUR for Euro. Two of the codes specified by the standard (XTS which is reserved for testing purposes and XXX which is for transactions where no currency is involved) are omitted. This is the default code set. num, LOCALE_CURR_NUMERIC This is the set of three-digit numeric codes from ISO 4217. ROUTINES
code2currency ( CODE [,CODESET] ) currency2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) currency_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_currency_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_currency_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::Currency::rename_currency ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::Currency::add_currency ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::Currency::delete_currency ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::Currency::add_currency_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::Currency::delete_currency_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::Currency::rename_currency_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::Currency::add_currency_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::Currency::delete_currency_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iso.org/iso/support/currency_codes_list-1.htm The ISO 4217 data. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1997-2001 Canon Research Centre Europe (CRE). Copyright (c) 2001 Michael Hennecke Copyright (c) 2001-2010 Neil Bowers Copyright (c) 2010-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::Currency(3pm)