Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users How to identify the scripts ran at a particular day of last month? Post 302528164 by rdhanek on Monday 6th of June 2011 02:25:01 PM
Old 06-06-2011
How to identify the scripts ran at a particular day of last month?

How to identify the scripts ran at a particular day of last month?
I have to identify a script that ran on 06/01/2011 @ 4 am

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Write a shell script to find whether the first day of the month is a working day

Hi , I am relatively new to unix... Can u pls help me out to find out if the first day of the month is a working day ie from (Monday to Friday)...using Date and If clause in Korn shell.. This is very urgent. Thanks for ur help... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: phani
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

The last day of the last month

I am a beginner in unix. Can anyone tell me how to get the last day of the last month in 'yyyymmdd' format? eg. today is 20050909, I want to get 20050831. Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: emily79
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

report cron scripts ran un/successful ?

how to know whether a script ran from the cron is successful or not.. if sucess/failure mail the status.. thanks, achneaz (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: achneaz1
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script ran by job scheduler fails from the 15th to the 20th of the month

Hi, I have a script that finds the application logs from the previous day and sends it to another server via ftp. The code is something like this: yest_date=`TZ=CST+24 date "+%b %d"` logdir=/app/logs logs=app*.log tmpdir=/tmp cd $logdir for i in `ls -1 $logs` do chkstr=`ls -1l $i | grep... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tatchel
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to find previous month last day minus one day timestamp

Hi All, I need to find the previous month last day minus one day, using shell script. Can you guys help me to do this. My Requirment is as below: Input for me will be 2000909(YYYYMM) I need the previous months last day minus 1 day timestamp. That is i need 2000908 months last day minus ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.raos
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Identify if ran by su or sudo?

Recently I was on an operational call and heard the people running my code placing the code in the /tmp directory and running as root. I had not planned on that. So I want to add some checks to my code (using ksh93): # ---------- ---------- ---------- # root not allowed to run this #... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ericdp63
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Code creates day 32 instead of 1st day of next month.

I am using the code below modified from a post I saw here regarding having the script write out future dates. The problem is that instead of making 8/1 it makes 7/32! Please help! yy=`date +%Y` mm=`date +%m` dd=`date +%d` echo "Today is : $yy $mm $dd" #!/usr/bin/ksh date '+%m... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: libertyforall
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to counting a specific word in a logfile on each day of this month, last month etc

Hello All, I am trying to come up with a shell script to count a specific word in a logfile on each day of this month, last month and the month before. I need to produce this report and email it to customer. Any ideas would be appreciated! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pnara2
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Julian day to dates in YEAR-MONTH-DAY

hello, I have many files called day001, day002, day003 and I want to rename them by day20070101, day20070102, etc. I need to do it for several years and leap years as well. What is the best way to do it ? Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ggg
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can I get first day of a particular month?

Hi, I am new to shell scripting and I have a requirement of getting first day of specific month. eg i need 1st day of oct 2014 October 2014 S M Tu W Th F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 output... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: simsim90
4 Replies
langinfo.h(3HEAD)						      Headers							 langinfo.h(3HEAD)

NAME
langinfo.h, langinfo - language information constants SYNOPSIS
#include <langinfo.h> DESCRIPTION
The <langinfo.h> header contains the constants used to identify items of langinfo data (see nl_langinfo(3C)). The type of the constant, nl_item, is defined as described in <nl_types.h>. The following constants are defined. The entries under Category indicate in which setlocale(3C) category each item is defined. Constant Category Meaning CODESET LC_CTYPE codeset name D_T_FMT LC_TIME string for formatting date and time D_FMT LC_TIME date format string T_FMT LC_TIME time format string T_FMT_AMPM LC_TIME a.m. or p.m. time format string AM_STR LC_TIME ante-meridiem affix PM_STR LC_TIME post-meridiem affix DAY_1 LC_TIME name of the first day of the week (for example, Sunday) DAY_2 LC_TIME name of the second day of the week (for example, Monday) DAY_3 LC_TIME name of the third day of the week (for example, Tuesday) DAY_4 LC_TIME name of the fourth day of the week (for example, Wednesday) DAY_5 LC_TIME name of the fifth day of the week (for example, Thursday) DAY_6 LC_TIME name of the sixth day of the week (for example, Friday) DAY_7 LC_TIME name of the seventh day of the week (for example, Saturday) ABDAY_1 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the first day of the week ABDAY_2 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the second day of the week ABDAY_3 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the third day of the week ABDAY_4 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the fourth day of the week ABDAY_5 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the fifth day of the week ABDAY_6 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the seventh day of the week ABDAY_7 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the seventh day of the week MON_1 LC_TIME name of the first month of the year MON_2 LC_TIME name of the second month MON_3 LC_TIME name of the third month MON_4 LC_TIME name of the fourth month MON_5 LC_TIME name of the fifth month MON_6 LC_TIME name of the sixth month MON_7 LC_TIME name of the seventh month MON_8 LC_TIME name of the eighth month MON_9 LC_TIME name of the ninth month MON_10 LC_TIME name of the tenth month MON_11 LC_TIME name of the eleventh month MON_12 LC_TIME name of the twelfth month ABMON_1 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the first month ABMON_2 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the second month ABMON_3 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the third month ABMON_4 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the fourth month ABMON_5 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the fifth month ABMON_6 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the sixth month ABMON_7 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the seventh month ABMON_8 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the eighth month ABMON_9 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the ninth month ABMON_10 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the tenth month ABMON_11 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the eleventh month ABMON_12 LC_TIME abbreviated name of the twelfth month ERA LC_TIME era description segments ERA_D_FMT LC_TIME era date format string ERA_D_T_FMT LC_TIME era date and time format string ERA_T_FMT LC_TIME era time format string ALT_DIGITS LC_TIME alternative symbols for digits RADIXCHAR LC_NUMERIC radix character THOUSEP LC_NUMERIC separator for thousands YESEXPR LC_MESSAGES affirmative response expression NOEXPR LC_MESSAGES negative response expression YESSTR LC_MESSAGES affirmative response for yes/no queries NOSTR LC_MESSAGES negative response ro yes/no queries CRNCYSTR LC_MONETARY local currency symbol, preceded by '-' if the symbol sould appear before the value, '+' if the symbol should appear after the value, or '.' if the symbol should replace the radix character If the locale's values for p_cs_precedes and n_cs_precedes do not match, the value of nl_langinfo(CRNCYSTR) is unspecified. The <langinfo.h> header declares the following as a function: char *nl_langinfo(nl_item); Inclusion of <langinfo.h> header may also make visible all symbols from <nl_types.h>. USAGE
Wherever possible, users are advised to use functions compatible with those in the ISO C standard to access items of langinfo data. In par- ticular, the strftime(3C) function should be used to access date and time information defined in category LC_TIME. The localeconv(3C) func- tion should be used to access information corresponding to RADIXCHAR, THOUSEP, and CRNCYSTR. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mkmsgs(1), localeconv(3C), nl_langinfo(3C), nl_types.h(3HEAD), setlocale(3C), strftime(3C), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.10 30 Aug 2002 langinfo.h(3HEAD)