Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat insmod Error inserting `/lib/raid456.ko` -1 File Exist Post 302527765 by Saed on Sunday 5th of June 2011 07:39:42 AM
Old 06-05-2011
Error insmod Error inserting `/lib/raid456.ko` -1 File Exist

hi every one ,
Wondering if any of you experienced this During "Centos5.6" Boot .. !

1)NOT USING MMCONFIG
2)insmod Error inserting `/lib/raid456.ko` -1 File Exist

Dell PowerEdge T110 with
4sata Controllers with Centos2.6.18-238.9.1.el5xen installed .

Code:
/boot on /dev/md0
/  on   /dev/md1

Regards

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Error: file </tmp/srw25108193> does not exist

Hi Everybody I need help from you guys. I'm getting this message on PC where i'm running Unix User using Reflection in order to get graphically format for Oracle Report Server. What is causing this msg and how to solve it? Regards and thanks in advance. Gege *Error: file... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cgege
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

If we need to add a .ko file to your kernel. What we do is use insmod every time you

If we need to add a .ko file to your kernel. What we do is use insmod every time you boot. But if we would like it to load at boot automatically, what would we do? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anupa
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

insmod error - no such device

Hi Everyone, I am relatively new to Linux. After about three months of trying to compile a driver for a ESDCAN card, I finally found a version and kernel that worked. I am running Slackware V12.0 with kernel version 2.6.24.5-smp. When I use insmod to insert the driver file (esdcan-pci331.ko),... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Brian-UOIT
1 Replies

4. Solaris

/usr/lib/snmp/snmpdx: can't open the file - Error Messages while rebooting

I have an X4500 server running solaris 10 and when I reboot my system it displays the following errors messages. Could someone help me with this ??? NOTICE: pci8086,1011 - e1000g : Adapter 100Mbps full duplex copper link is up. Nov 8 17:41:46 /usr/lib/snmp/snmpdx: can't open the file Nov 8... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bharu_sri
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

File exist checking error

Hi all, I have following code: export USERID=user export BATCHHOSTIP=190.113.3.324 remotePath=/home/user fileName=redbook.txt EXIST=`ssh $USERID@$BATCHHOSTIP 'if ; then echo 0; else echo 1 ; fi'` echo $EXIST II run the code from other server. The redbook.txt file is exist in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suigion
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

ls: /lib/libattr.so.1: no version information available (required by /lib/libacl.so.1)

Hello, I'm experimenting a problem on my rh server. Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3 (Taroon Update 8) 2.4.21-47.ELsmp #1 SMP i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux It started with a segmentation fault on #id root To resolve it, I've installed coreutils-4.5.3-28.4.i386.rpm But, I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gogol_bordello
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

ORA-01756 Error while inserting a file in CLOB field

Hi, Please guide me where i am doing wrong, i am getting ORA-01756:quoted string not properly terminated when i am trying to insert file into CLOB cloumn of Oracle DB. Please find below the code where log file variable is myLogFile. Please let me know where i am doing wrong. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajeshorpu
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

insmod: Invalid module format error

I have open suse kernel kernel 3.1.0-1.2-desktop on which I used kernel source 3.1.10-1.2 downloaded from kernel.org. The module gets built. While loading a kernel module I am getting Invalid module format error with description "first_driver: no symbol version for module_layout" The... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

insmod error: disagrees about version of symbol module_layout

When I try to insert a simple kernel module I get the following error > insmod: error inserting 'test.ko': -1 Invalid module format > in dmesg I see: disagrees about version of symbol module_layout I have following kernel which I downloaded using apt-get: uname -r 2.6.32-24-generic ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error inserting a clob file into DB table

Hi all, I am reading control file log from my server and putting it to a variable for j in $(cat $dirname/ctl_file.log) do if then Y=${#fileclob_ctl_file} if then fileclob_ctl_file=$j else fileclob_ctl_file="${fileclob_ctl_file},${j}" fi fi ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pratiksha Mehra
5 Replies
ECACCESS-FILE-SIZE(1p)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    ECACCESS-FILE-SIZE(1p)

NAME
ecaccess-file-size - Show the Size of an ECaccess File SYNOPSIS
ecaccess-file-size -version|-help|-manual ecaccess-file-size [-debug] [-human] ecaccess-file DESCRIPTION
Allow showing the size of ecaccess-file (-1 for a directory). The ecaccess-file is in the form [domain:][/user-id/]path. Please read the "Shell commands -> File Management" section of the "ecaccess" guide for more information on the ECaccess File System. ARGUMENTS
ecaccess-file Then name of the ECaccess File to get the size. OPTIONS
-human Print size in human readable format (e.g. 234M). -version Display version number and exits. -help Print a brief help message and exits. -manual Prints the manual page and exits. -debug Display the SOAP messages exchanged. EXAMPLES
ecaccess-file-size bin/a.out Display the Size of the a.out File in the $HOME/bin directory of the authenticated user. SEE ALSO
ecaccess-file-delete, ecaccess-file-get, ecaccess-file-mget, ecaccess-file-modtime, ecaccess-file-mput, ecaccess-file-rmdir, ecaccess-file- copy, ecaccess-file-dir, ecaccess-file-mdelete, ecaccess-file-mkdir, ecaccess-file-move, ecaccess-file-put, ecaccess-file-chmod and ecaccess. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-16 ECACCESS-FILE-SIZE(1p)