Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Unable to use libcurl to access a site requiring client authentication Post 302525011 by old_as_a_fossil on Wednesday 25th of May 2011 11:07:45 AM
Old 05-25-2011
Well I tried without specifying the SSLCERTPASSWORD also, faced the same result...

---------- Post updated at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous update was at 09:30 AM ----------

Here is proof that the private key and the certificate correspond to each other:
[debugbld@nagara ~/curlm]$ openssl x509 -noout -modulus -in clientCert.pem | openssl md5
d7207cf82b771251471672dd54c59927
[debugbld@nagara ~/curlm]$ openssl rsa -noout -modulus -in privateKey.pem | openssl md5
Enter pass phrase for privateKey.pem:
d7207cf82b771251471672dd54c59927

So why can't it work?

---------- Post updated at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous update was at 09:57 AM ----------

I'm facing the same result with the command line curl when I tried with the client certificate and private key concatenated:

curl --cert concatenatedCert.pem --cert-type PEM --cacert cabundle.crt https://inaveo:8775/DataIntegrationService/WebService/WS_test/
Enter PEM pass phrase:
curl: (58) unable to set private key file: 'concatenatedCert.pem' type PEM

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

port access to site to site VPN

Setup a site to site VPN between two cisco routers. One of the site locations is unable to access ports such as https://example.com:9001 How do I let them go into port 9001? They can ssh, ftp, telnet and everything else. Is this a VPN issue or ACL access issue? I put permit ip host... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: photon
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to access http site using wget through proxy

Hi there I am currently trying to access an http site using the wget utility from a solaris box. I am going through proxies to do this and we have two types of proxies. For the first one, which is a netcache proxy, I am able to use the wget command to export the proxy information export... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: memonks
2 Replies

3. Web Development

client authentication in sunone 7.0 webserver

hi, I am using sunone 7.0 webserver. The webserver instance is configured for https and i want to do client authentication for specific resources. I dont want to do any client authentication for the other resources. I was able to do a complete client auth for my webserver but unable to do... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pcs.abhishek
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Active directory authentication in Linux client?

Hi All, I am a newb in this forums. I am a Linux admin and I hope I will get the solution here. In my company I have setup AD and I can authenticate the windows machines using this AD, also able to apply policy. Now I have installed some Linux machines but I can't able to authenticate via... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sahabcse
6 Replies

5. HP-UX

NFS Client unable to access shared DIR's

I ve a client : <clientname> and a server: <servername> Both of them running: HPUX B.11.31 SERVER outputs: I ve shared a folder in <servername> called /test and the O/P for # exportfs - /test root=<clientname>,rw=<clientname>,ro "" # showmount -e export list for... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amit Kulkarni
6 Replies

6. Red Hat

Unable to access NFS share on Solaris Server from Linux client

Hi, I am trying to access a NFS shared directory on Solaris 10 Server from a client which is RHEL 4 Server. On the NFS Server, in /etc/dfs/, I added following line to dfstab file. share -F nfs -o rw /var/share & then ran the following svcadm -v enable -r... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SunilB2011
3 Replies

7. AIX

LDAP authentication client issue

Hi, I am trying to authenticate AIX server against a IDS LDAP instance. The AIX version is 6.1 and TDS client is 6.1. I configured the secldapclntd using ldap.cfg file and changed /etc/security/user to set SYSTEM=LDAP, registry=LDAP for one user. Below are the ldap.cfg configurations - ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vs1
5 Replies

8. IP Networking

iptables allow access to one site

Hi all I need help with a set of iptables rules that would allow a portion of a bank of ipaddresses acces to only one or two named wbsites. Please advise Thank You Ed (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wa1ed
3 Replies

9. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Regarding not able to access UNIX.com site

Hello MODs/Admins, Could you please help me here as from last 6 to 7 days I(and checked with my fellow friends too) am not able to access unix.com site at all. It is very very slow, it never loads completely. Even I checked with different people and different computers it results same only,... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
8 Replies
PKCSICSF(1)							   openCryptoki 						       PKCSICSF(1)

NAME
pkcsicsf - configuration utility for the ICSF token SYNOPSIS
pkcsicsf [-h] [-l|-a token name] [-b BINDDN] [-c client-cert-file] [-C CA-cert-file] [-k privatekey] [-m mechanism] [-u URI] DESCRIPTION
The pkcsicsf utility lists available ICSF tokens and allows user to add one specific ICSF token to opencryptoki. The ICSF token must be added first to opencryptoki. This creates an entry in the opencryptoki.conf file for the ICSF token. It also creates a token_name.conf configuration file in the same directory as the opencryptoki.conf file, containing ICSF specific information. This information is read by the ICSF token. The ICSF token must bind and authenticate to an LDAP server. The supported authentication mechanisms are simple and sasl. One of these mechanisms must be entered when listing the available ICSF tokens or when adding an ICSF token. Opencryptoki currently supports adding only one ICSF token. The system admin can either allow the ldap calls to utilize exisiting ldap configs, such as ldap.conf or .ldaprc for bind and authentica- tion information or set the bind and authentication information within opencryptoki by using this utility and its options. The information will then be placed in the token_name.conf file to be used in the ldap calls. When using simple authentication, the user will be prompted for the racf password when listing or adding a token. OPTIONS
-a token name add the specified ICSF token to opencryptoki. -b BINDND the distinguish name to bind when using simple authentication -c client-cert-file the client certificate file when using SASL authentication -C CA-cert-file the CA certificate file when using SASL authentication -h show usage information -k privatekey the client private key file when using SASL authentication -m mechanism the authentication mechanism to use when binding to the LDAP server (this should be either simple or sasl) -l list available ICSF tokens -h show usage information FILES
/etc/opencryptoki/opencryptoki.conf the opencryptoki config file containing token configuration information /etc/opencryptoki/token_name.conf contains ICSF configuration information for the ICSF token SEE ALSO
opencryptoki(7), pkcsslotd(8). pkcsconf(8). 3.0 April 2013 PKCSICSF(1)