Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) USB File Transfer MacOS 10.6.5 to Android 2.2? Post 302524556 by peter.story on Monday 23rd of May 2011 08:06:18 PM
Old 05-23-2011
Not speaking from experience...

You might have already seen this, but I thought it looked relevant:
androidforums.com/droid-x-support-troubleshooting/240199-usb-mass-storage-mac-os-x.html

Good luck!
-Peter

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

USB-USB cable between linux and windows computers

Is there an easy way to setup a cross-over cable (USB-USB) between a linux box and a windows PC? My 2 machines are next to each other but I really do not want to keep transfering my files using my USB drive. Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xterra
4 Replies

2. Android

Android Scripting Environment: Shell Scripting and Android

I just upgraded to Android 2.2 from 2.1. The GPS issue that was troublesome in 2.1 seems to have been fixed. Some of web browsing seems faster, but it could just be my connection is better today ;) Flash works in some browsers but not very good and it is too slow for Flash apps designed for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Fedora

Transfer files to usb or Linux

Hi, I want to transfer files from my comany's Linux(fedora) to my home's linux personal machine? Can I do it? Copy to usb drive then upload files?? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zhshqzyc
2 Replies

4. Android

32MB USB Memory Stack Not Supported on Android?

Running latest Android for Galaxy Tab 8.9 and bought a 32GB USB flash memory stick for file transfers, etc. Would not work. Searched the net for clues and could not find any. Then, back at the IT store, found out that Galaxy Tab currently only supports up to 16GB for the USD flash memory stick.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

5. Hardware

HTC Desire S vs HTC Desire C - USB Android tethering problem

Hi gurus, I have problem with android usb tethering (usb0 interface). I tried two phones HTC Desire C and HTC Desire S. With Desire C everything works as expected, usb0 automatically goes up and gains IP address and tethering is working (output bellow) HTC Desire C: Nov 6 23:32:36 HP-PC... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakatana
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris View/Transfer Files Android Phone

I'm trying to sync/transfer files from my UNIX box and Android Phone and vice versa. I know that Android Phones show up seamlessly (mostly) in Linux given their incestuous relationship. Is there a way to do it in UNIX or more specifically in Solaris 11.3 (i86)?:confused: I haven't found one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nostradamus1973
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

UNIX tool on MacOS that can increase resolution of a file

hi, I am searching for a native tool on MacOS that can increase the resolution of a group of image files whose aspect ratios (file width versus height) vary widely. There are numerous files so I don't wish to do this manually. Someone suggested the sips command with the resampling option but... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Godtookapicture
5 Replies

8. Programming

Campimeter.sh for macOS

Hi Neo... This is me too except for the attention span. As soon as I find a solution to something I let others better it. And as for doing something different I have done some bizarre stuff on here... <wink> /Me awaits the mickey take... ;oD OT: Here is a small snippet for a terminal window... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
3 Replies
EHCI(4) 						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						   EHCI(4)

NAME
ehci -- USB Enhanced Host Controller driver SYNOPSIS
ehci* at cardbus? function ? ehci* at pci? dev ? function ? usb* at ehci? DESCRIPTION
The ehci driver provides support for the USB Enhanced Host Controller Interface, which is used by USB 2.0 controllers. EHCI controllers are peculiar in that they can only handle the USB 2.0 protocol. This means that they normally have one or more companion controllers (i.e., ohci(4) or uhci(4)) handling USB 1.x devices. Consequently each USB connector is electrically connected to two USB con- trollers. The handling of this is totally automatic, but can be noticed since USB 1.x and USB 2.0 devices plugged in to the same connector appear to connect to different USB busses. SEE ALSO
cardbus(4), ohci(4), pci(4), uhci(4), usb(4) HISTORY
The ehci driver appeared in NetBSD 1.6. BUGS
The support for hubs that are connected with high speed upstream and low or full speed downstream (i.e., for transaction translators) is lim- ited. BSD
Aug 10, 2008 BSD