Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Can you embed Skype or any other video chat/chat program into a webpage? Post 302518361 by phil_heath on Friday 29th of April 2011 11:52:08 AM
Old 04-29-2011
Hi Thanks for replying. Do you have examples of flash based chat programs/software?

that might be my alternative... been having a lot of trouble trying to embed skype.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Chat program

Hi to all small question for someone extremely new to the subject. Could anyone point me in the direction of the source code for a client server, message passing program? Thanx for all your help (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mrchat
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Chat Program

i need chat program in c. know sockets to some extent. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishnavel
4 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Very Funny and Somewhat Amazing 2006 Chat Bot Chat

Working on the badging system, Just found this old thread for 2006 and started reading it. ROTFL ... what a great discussion between forum members and our chat bot Gollum "back in the good old days"... You must check this out if you want a laugh and big smile: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
GRUB-MKIMAGE(1) 						   User Commands						   GRUB-MKIMAGE(1)

NAME
grub-mkimage - make a bootable image of GRUB SYNOPSIS
grub-mkimage [OPTION...] [OPTION]... [MODULES] DESCRIPTION
Make a bootable image of GRUB. -c, --config=FILE embed FILE as an early config -C, --compression=(xz|none|auto) choose the compression to use for core image -d, --directory=DIR use images and modules under DIR [default=/usr/lib/grub/<platform>] -k, --pubkey=FILE embed FILE as public key for signature checking -m, --memdisk=FILE embed FILE as a memdisk image Implies `-p (memdisk)/boot/grub' and overrides any prefix supplied previously, but the prefix itself can be overridden by later options -n, --note add NOTE segment for CHRP IEEE1275 -o, --output=FILE output a generated image to FILE [default=stdout] -O, --format=FORMAT generate an image in FORMAT available formats: i386-coreboot, i386-multiboot, i386-pc, i386-pc-pxe, i386-pc-eltorito, i386-efi, i386-ieee1275, i386-qemu, x86_64-efi, i386-xen, x86_64-xen, mipsel-yeeloong-flash, mipsel-fuloong2f-flash, mipsel-loongson-elf, pow- erpc-ieee1275, sparc64-ieee1275-raw, sparc64-ieee1275-cdcore, sparc64-ieee1275-aout, ia64-efi, mips-arc, mipsel-arc, mipsel-qemu_mips-elf, mips-qemu_mips-flash, mipsel-qemu_mips-flash, mips-qemu_mips-elf, arm-uboot, arm-efi, arm64-efi -p, --prefix=DIR set prefix directory -v, --verbose print verbose messages. -?, --help give this help list --usage give a short usage message -V, --version print program version Mandatory or optional arguments to long options are also mandatory or optional for any corresponding short options. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
grub-install(8), grub-mkrescue(1), grub-mknetdir(8) The full documentation for grub-mkimage is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and grub-mkimage programs are properly installed at your site, the command info grub-mkimage should give you access to the complete manual. grub-mkimage (GRUB) 2.02-2ubuntu8.3 July 2018 GRUB-MKIMAGE(1)