Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Tron Legacy
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Tron Legacy Post 302508365 by ni2 on Monday 28th of March 2011 02:28:29 AM
Old 03-28-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona688
How so?
The story line for starters. The "fight" scenes. Even the "car?" races was not as "wow" as I expected.

Mostly the story line. That is what disappointed me the most.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

CMI Legacy

Is there anyone who still uses CMI to connect to the legacy system , my c applications do uses the binaries and libraries for using the CMI functionality but i do not have access to the original source code , and since this is a very old stuff , i just could not get any source to get to knwo the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dino_leix
0 Replies

2. Solaris

How to set up legacy services right on Solaris 10

I want to add auto startup and shutdown script to Solaris 10's legacy services as they run in Solaris 9 or in Linux. To make this work, I created the crontrol script in /etc/init.d and then link it to /etc/rc0.d and /etc/rc2.d directories. rc0.d is for shutdown and rc2.d is for srat. After I... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: duke0001
15 Replies

3. Programming

VERSYS Legacy System

I need help locating the tables that hold the demograhic data in this system on an AIX box. Does anyone know the path? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chelcye
0 Replies

4. Solaris

NFS server on Legacy Container?

Hi All, I have a problem as follows. Historically, there was an Ultra10 workstation running Solaris 8 using automount to access NFS volumes on a Solaris 8 server. The Ultra 10 was retired and the Solaris 8 server has been migrated to a Legacy Container (Solaris 8 Branded, whole root,... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: hicksd8
9 Replies

5. Solaris

Determine if you are in a Legacy Zone?

Hi Folks, Just a quick question here, about Legacy Zones. Well more about how to determine if you are actually in one, on logging into a legacy zone - is there a quick way of checking that? Regards Gull04 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull04
7 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Upgrading legacy packages with patch

Hi, All of our production servers are installed with Apache and OpenSSL from source and not yum. My boss has assigned me with a task of upgrading all production servers Apache httpd & openssl to the latest patch from Centos Repo. Is it possible to do this via yum? Please suggest the best... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
10 Replies
HEROES(6)							       Games								 HEROES(6)

NAME
Heroes - a game like Nibbles or Tron, just better SYNOPSIS
heroes [OPTIONS]... DESCRIPTION
Heroes is a game similar to the "Tron" and "Nibbles" games of yore but includes many graphical improvements and new game features. Mandatory arguments to long options are mandatory for short options too. General options: -v, --version display version number -h, --help display this help -q, --quiet don't print warning messages -Q, --really-quiet don't even print error messages -v, --verbose=CHANNELS enable or disable debugging channels (see --list=debug for available channels) -l, --list=WORD show some internal information; WORD can be 'debug', 'resources', 'sound-drivers' or 'sound-tracks' Sound options: -d, --driver=N[,OPTIONS] use Nth driver for sound output (0:autodetect) (see --list=sound-drivers for available Ns) -S, --no-sound disable sound -X, --no-sfx disable sound-effects -m, --mono non-stereo output -8, --8bits 8bits sound output -i, --high-quality high quality mixer Display options: -G, --gfx-options=OPTIONS pass OPTIONS to the display driver -F, --full-screen full screen mode -2, --double stretch the display twofold -3, --triple stretch the display threefold -4, --quadruple stretch the display fourfold -e, --even-lines display only even-lines Miscellaneous options: --cpu-off disable computer opponents --default-scores restore default scores file --default-options restore default options file --default-saves restore default saves file -s, --swap-sides swap sides in two player mode --no-double-fx disable combination of rotozoom and waves -g, --go skip the introduction -J, --no-joystick disable joystick handling These options can be set in your file ~/.heroes/heroesrc (which is read before parsing other command line options) using a line like the following: Options: -gs -d3,buffer=11,count=4 Visit http://heroes.sourceforge.net/ for news, documentation, and updates. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <heroes-bugs@lists.sourceforge.net>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002 Alexandre Duret-Lutz, Romuald Genevois, Alexandre Liverneaux and Philippe Meisburger. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for Heroes is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and Heroes programs are properly installed at your site, the command info Heroes should give you access to the complete manual. Heroes 0.21 July 2012 HEROES(6)