Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Exception in Weblogic Application server Post 302506126 by Siddheshk on Friday 18th of March 2011 02:35:39 PM
Old 03-18-2011
Exception in Weblogic Application server

Hi,

I have a application running on weblogic server. i am getting these errors in logs very frequently. Could you please suggest any solution for this.

Code:
-02-09 10:02:32,346 ERROR [Main Thread] psn.properties.RemotePropertiesCache - Error occurred while attempting to retrieve property: 

default.jms.topic.ConnectionFactory. Returning default value.
javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: t3://voasams1,voasams2:7502: Destination unreachable; nested exception is: 
    java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused; No available router to destination]

2011-02-14 10:14:40,649 ERROR [Transport Shepherd] psn.properties.RemotePropertiesCache - Error occurred while attempting to retrieve property: 

loggingevent.ExternalTransportError. Returning default value.
java.rmi.ConnectException: Could not establish a connection with 

8802516135776057077S:voasams2:[7502,7502,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1]:voasams1:7502,voasams2:7502:vfop6dom:ams-stream1-svr2, java.rmi.ConnectException: Destination 

unreachable; nested exception is:

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
SiddheshK

Last edited by radoulov; 03-18-2011 at 05:00 PM.. Reason: Code tags, please!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

difference weblogic server/webserver/app server

Hi All, I am getting confused with the terms below. All I know is an application can be installed on a server. But I see the following terms used in a company. All of them are installed on same Unix box. Could you please help me out in layman terms as to what these exactly means. (PS: I don't... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tostay2003
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Veritas WebLogic Server log files

Hi All, I am trying to change the log file to an incremental log file so that I do not needd to restart weblogic everytime the server /tmp directory reach 100% usage. I want to make it an incremental log, just like adm messages. At the moment, operation process is written to a log file (eg:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ronny_nch
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Problem in deployment in weblogic server in solaris

I am getting following error during deployment in solaris. when i deploy same war in other machine (non-solaris) it works fine. the stacktrace is < ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1277738498407> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: paradesi143
0 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Version of Weblogic server

Hi All, How to find the version of the weblogic server configured? Our server is a Linux based server. Regards Dhivya (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dhivya.enjoy
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i get the state of weblogic server

Hi, all Now i want write a shell to get the state of weblogic server,and when the Managed Server's state is not ok, after 3 times checking, i will send msg to the system administrator by sms. BTW, my environment is : Linux ,Redhat 5.4 64bit weblogic version: 10.3.3 the count number... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wangsk
1 Replies
asadmin-create-admin-object(1AS)				   User Commands				  asadmin-create-admin-object(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-create-admin-object, create-admin-object - adds the administered object with the specified JNDI name SYNOPSIS
create-admin-object --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] --restype aorestype --raname resource_adapter_name [--enabled=true] [--description description] [--property name=value[:name=value]*] jndi_name Creates an administered object specific to the Enterprise Information Server (typically a messaging provider) with the JNDI name provided. The resource adapter exposes the administered object as a Javabean. Application programs can lookup the administered object using the JNDI name, and use it using messaging style specific APIs. Before you can create an administered object, you must first deploy the resource adapter and specify it using the --raname option. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. --restype administered object resource type as defined by the resource adapter in the ra.xml file. This is the same value found in the adminobject-interface elements in the deployment descriptor of a resource adapter (ra.xml). --raname module name of the deployed resource adapter. In case of a resource adapter that is embedded in an application, the raname will be appname#raname. --enabled determines whether the resource is enabled at runtime. --description text description of the connection pool. --property name/value pair of the properties of admin object java bean. admin object java bean is specified by the adminob- ject-class in the resource adapter's deployment descriptor (ra.xml). OPERANDS
jndi_name JNDI name of the administered object to be created. Example 1: Using create-admin-object The javax.jms.Queue resource type is obtained from the rar.xml file. The jmsra must be deployed prior to executing this command. asadmin> create-admin-object --user admin1 --password adminadmin1 --restype javax.jms.Queue --raname jmsra --property Name=sample_jmsqueue jms/samplequeue Command create-admin-object executed successfully EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-delete-admin-object(1AS), asadmin-list-admin-objects(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-create-admin-object(1AS)