Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file Post 302505062 by zaxxon on Wednesday 16th of March 2011 05:25:41 AM
Old 03-16-2011
Where is "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg" and "LDIndex" coming from? They are not in the input file.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

cat $como_file | awk /^~/'{print $1","$2","$3","$4}' | sed -e 's/~//g'

hi All, cat file_name | awk /^~/'{print $1","$2","$3","$4}' | sed -e 's/~//g' Can this be done by using sed or awk alone (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: harshakusam
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

ps -ef | grep "string1" "string2" " "string3"

Hi all, can any one suggest me the script to grep multiple strings from ps -ef pls correct the below script . its not working/ i want to print OK if all the below process are running in my solaris system. else i want to print NOT OK. bash-3.00$ ps -ef | grep blu lscpusr 48 42 ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: steve2216
11 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to use "cut" or "awk" or "sed" to remove a string

logs: "/home/abc/public_html/index.php" "/home/abc/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" "/home/xyz/public_html/index.php" how to use "cut" or "awk" or "sed" to get the following result: abc abc xyz xyz xyz (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: timmywong
8 Replies

5. Solaris

The slices "usr", "opt", "tmp" disappeared!!! Help please.

The system don't boot. on the screen appears following: press enter to maintenance (or type CTRL-D to continue)...I checked with format command. ... the slices "0-root","1-swap","2-backup" exist. ...the slises "3-var","6-usr" -unassigned. :( (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolfgang
16 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find lines with "A" then change "E" to "X" same line

I have a bunch of random character lines like ABCEDFG. I want to find all lines with "A" and then change any "E" to "X" in the same line. ALL lines with "A" will have an "X" somewhere in it. I have tried sed awk and vi editor. I get close, not quite there. I know someone has already solved this... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: nightwatchrenba
10 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

9. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
NODE.PERMS(5)						     Linux Programmer's Manual						     NODE.PERMS(5)

NAME
node.perms - LinuxNode permissions file. DESCRIPTION
Node.perms file is read at program startup with the knowledge of users username (call), connection type (AX.25, NET/ROM, ROSE, TCP/IP), peers IP address (for TCP/IP) and port name (for AX.25). The first entry matching this information is taken and user is asked for password and given permissions according to it. The lines within node.perms must either be a comment line, which starts with a # in the first column, or a permission entry in the follow- ing format, each field being delimited by white space: username type portname password permissions The field descriptions are: username This is matched against users username (call) without SSID. An asterisk (*) matches any username. type This is matched against the type of the connection to user. Possible values for this field are: * matches any type of connection. ax25 matches users coming in with AX.25. netrom matches users coming in with NET/ROM. rose matches users coming in with ROSE. local matches TCP/IP connections where users host is in "local" network as defined in node.conf(5). ampr matches TCP/IP connections where users host is in amprnet (44.0.0.0/8). inet matches TCP/IP connections where users host is neither in "local" network nor in amprnet. host matches users starting LinuxNode from shell. portname If user is coming in with AX.25 this field is matched against the local port name the user is coming in via. An asterisk (*) matches any port name. password If the previous tree fields match and this field is not a single asterisk (*) the user is asked for a password. The password is then matched against this field. permissions This field represents a a bitmask of operations the user is permitted to do. It is a sum of the values listed here: 1 permits logging in even if no other permissions are given. 2 permits outgoing AX.25 connects. 4 permits outgoing NET/ROM connects. 8 permits telneting to hosts in the "local" network as defined in node.conf(5). 16 permits telneting to hosts in amprnet. 32 permits telneting to hosts neither in the "local" network nor in amprnet. 64 permits using hidden ports in outgoing AX.25 connections. (See HiddenPorts command in node.conf(5).) 128 permits outgoing ROSE connects. 256 The no-escape flag. Disables the escape mechanism for this user. FILES
/etc/ax25/node.perms SEE ALSO
node(8), node.conf(5), axports(5), ax25(4). Linux 16 June 1999 NODE.PERMS(5)