Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Apache,php,mysql, and jdk 1.6 update 20 installation on RHEL 5.5 Post 302501350 by vasdaax on Thursday 3rd of March 2011 10:40:47 AM
Old 03-03-2011
Apache,php,mysql, and jdk 1.6 update 20 installation on RHEL 5.5

I want to install Apache (version 2.2.X), php (version 5.3.X),mysql (version 5.5.X) on RHEL 5.5. Guide re. site address for download all rpm.

X = latest version.

Thanks in advance.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

JDK Installation

I'm trying to install JDK (Java Development tools) and i get this: WARNING: The <SUNWj6dev> package "JDK 6.0 Dev. Tools (1.6.0)" is a prerequisite package and should be installed. WARNING: The <SUNWj6rtx> package "JDK 6.0 64-bit Runtime Env. (1.6.0)" is a prerequisite package and should be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: idan_cn
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

jdk installation question

hi, i just "yum install jdk*.i386" and installation was complete without any error. however, i tried to #javac helloworld " and javac is not found in the $PATH. i tried to locate it and didn't find it. would anyone shed some light on where the "yum install" installed my jdk to? where can i find... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: k2k
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

Wordpress + Apache,PHP,MySQL = blankpage

Hi, This is my problem: - I install and configure apache,php,mysql-server - configure database on mysql and wp-config od Wordpress - upload files wordpress in to public_html and... i see results "blank page". What is it? Where is problem? (PS. I install and configure wordpress few... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gripek
1 Replies

4. BSD

Setting up Apache/mySQL/PHP in Jail

Server: FreeBSD 7.2-Release Previously I admin a website that uses IP.Board as a forum. It was on a FreeBSD server but there were some issues with some other people on the server so the whole server has been resetup. It is has been set up as a Unix Jail and I was given root access. Apache has... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dark Severance
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris SPARC 10 64Bit -JDK Installation 1.6.05

In Sun Solaris 10, not able to create the key. JDK 1.6 Installed & PATH & JAVA_HOME both are referred to jdk 1.6. It is showing the belwo error Error: wrap() failed java.security.InvalidKeyException: wrap() failed at sun.security.pkcs11.P11RSACipher.engineWrap(P11RSACipher.java:395) at... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: saktiviji
10 Replies

6. Solaris

jdk installation - update environment?

Hi, i have installed jdk 1.6 successfully but when i issue command java -version it shows me old version how to handle it. kindly help (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: malikshahid85
4 Replies

7. Solaris

apache and php installation..

hi i need to install apache and php on my solaris server .. can u tell me the procedure... tell me as soon as possible.. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
4 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Mysql apache installation

on ubuntu lamp server how to install mysql and apache? any instructions? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srinathk
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-la

Have no idea on what the below error message is: Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-launcher.jar org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -buildfile build.xml dist. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
3 Replies

10. Solaris

JDK installation. An awesome challenge.

Hello guys, I've tried to install more recent version of JDK (1.8.0_161), SVR4 package. Everything went succesfully except one thing. The OS persistenly refuses to recognize newest java version. :( There should be 1.8.0_161 instead. I've done everything that is described for SVR4 packages,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolfgang
2 Replies
Apache::Session::Store::MySQL(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Apache::Session::Store::MySQL(3pm)

NAME
Apache::Session::Store::MySQL - Store persistent data in a MySQL database SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Store::MySQL; my $store = new Apache::Session::Store::MySQL; $store->insert($ref); $store->update($ref); $store->materialize($ref); $store->remove($ref); DESCRIPTION
Apache::Session::Store::MySQL fulfills the storage interface of Apache::Session. Session data is stored in a MySQL database. SCHEMA
To use this module, you will need at least these columns in a table called 'sessions', or another table name if you provide the TableName argument: id char(32) # or however long your session IDs are. a_session text To create this schema, you can execute this command using the mysql program: CREATE TABLE sessions ( id char(32) not null primary key, a_session text ); If you use some other command, ensure that there is a unique index on the table's id column. CONFIGURATION
The module must know what datasource, username, and password to use when connecting to the database. These values can be set using the options hash (see Apache::Session documentation). The options are: DataSource UserName Password TableName Handle Example: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::MySQL', $id, { DataSource => 'dbi:mysql:database', UserName => 'database_user', Password => 'K00l', TableName => 'sessions' }; Instead, you may pass in an already-opened DBI handle to your database. tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::MySQL', $id, { Handle => $dbh }; AUTHOR
This modules was written by Jeffrey William Baker <jwbaker@acm.org> SEE ALSO
Apache::Session perl v5.10.1 2010-10-18 Apache::Session::Store::MySQL(3pm)