Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Apache,php,mysql, and jdk 1.6 update 20 installation on RHEL 5.5 Post 302501350 by vasdaax on Thursday 3rd of March 2011 10:40:47 AM
Old 03-03-2011
Apache,php,mysql, and jdk 1.6 update 20 installation on RHEL 5.5

I want to install Apache (version 2.2.X), php (version 5.3.X),mysql (version 5.5.X) on RHEL 5.5. Guide re. site address for download all rpm.

X = latest version.

Thanks in advance.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

JDK Installation

I'm trying to install JDK (Java Development tools) and i get this: WARNING: The <SUNWj6dev> package "JDK 6.0 Dev. Tools (1.6.0)" is a prerequisite package and should be installed. WARNING: The <SUNWj6rtx> package "JDK 6.0 64-bit Runtime Env. (1.6.0)" is a prerequisite package and should be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: idan_cn
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

jdk installation question

hi, i just "yum install jdk*.i386" and installation was complete without any error. however, i tried to #javac helloworld " and javac is not found in the $PATH. i tried to locate it and didn't find it. would anyone shed some light on where the "yum install" installed my jdk to? where can i find... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: k2k
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

Wordpress + Apache,PHP,MySQL = blankpage

Hi, This is my problem: - I install and configure apache,php,mysql-server - configure database on mysql and wp-config od Wordpress - upload files wordpress in to public_html and... i see results "blank page". What is it? Where is problem? (PS. I install and configure wordpress few... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gripek
1 Replies

4. BSD

Setting up Apache/mySQL/PHP in Jail

Server: FreeBSD 7.2-Release Previously I admin a website that uses IP.Board as a forum. It was on a FreeBSD server but there were some issues with some other people on the server so the whole server has been resetup. It is has been set up as a Unix Jail and I was given root access. Apache has... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dark Severance
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris SPARC 10 64Bit -JDK Installation 1.6.05

In Sun Solaris 10, not able to create the key. JDK 1.6 Installed & PATH & JAVA_HOME both are referred to jdk 1.6. It is showing the belwo error Error: wrap() failed java.security.InvalidKeyException: wrap() failed at sun.security.pkcs11.P11RSACipher.engineWrap(P11RSACipher.java:395) at... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: saktiviji
10 Replies

6. Solaris

jdk installation - update environment?

Hi, i have installed jdk 1.6 successfully but when i issue command java -version it shows me old version how to handle it. kindly help (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: malikshahid85
4 Replies

7. Solaris

apache and php installation..

hi i need to install apache and php on my solaris server .. can u tell me the procedure... tell me as soon as possible.. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
4 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Mysql apache installation

on ubuntu lamp server how to install mysql and apache? any instructions? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srinathk
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-la

Have no idea on what the below error message is: Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-launcher.jar org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -buildfile build.xml dist. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
3 Replies

10. Solaris

JDK installation. An awesome challenge.

Hello guys, I've tried to install more recent version of JDK (1.8.0_161), SVR4 package. Everything went succesfully except one thing. The OS persistenly refuses to recognize newest java version. :( There should be 1.8.0_161 instead. I've done everything that is described for SVR4 packages,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolfgang
2 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.3.6-13ubuntu3.10. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2010 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2010 php-config(1)