Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to find the Latest Firmware Post 302500524 by DukeNuke2 on Tuesday 1st of March 2011 01:02:42 AM
Old 03-01-2011

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find and remove all but the latest file

Hi, Would appreciate if someone could help me with the following requirement. Say I have a directory where a file called abc_$timestamp.txt is created couple of times in a day. So this directory would have files like abc_2007-03-28-4-5-7.txt abc_2007-03-28-3-5-7.txt... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hyennah
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to use find command to get latest file

Is there a way to use find command to get the latest file and cp it into a certain dir at the same try. example find the latest file and cp to a diff dir. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shehzad_m
5 Replies

3. AIX

find firmware level through HMC

Is there an HMC command to find the attached managed systems firmware level?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find the latest folder

Hi, I want to find out the files that are created the recent, how can I do it? find . -type d ( i dont know what option to use to find the latest, it can be 1 day old or 10 days, but want to pick the latest one only) Thanks, (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rudoraj
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

To find latest set of logs among new and old

Hi All I am writing a script which will select the latest logs (which are generated every night via a script) among old one and new. Script generates set of 3 logs each time it runs. Example : log-WedJun082011_bkt1.log log-WedJun082011_bkt2.log log-WedJun082011_bkt3.log I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ratneshnagori
1 Replies

6. Solaris

How to find Firmware revision ?

I am having a Sun-Fire-T2000 server which is having Solaris OS running on it. I am not able to find an exact Firmware version. Please suggest something. sc> showhost Host flash versions: OBP 4.30.4 2009/08/19 07:24 Hypervisor 1.7.3.a 2009/10/29 15:50 POST 4.30.4 2009/08/19 07:47... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zigi_p5
3 Replies

7. AIX

Latest firmware version for P770

Dears i have a power7 P770 working in AIX 5.3 TL 11 with frimware AM730_066 is the AM730_066 frimware the latest one or not ? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find the latest file on remote sftp

Hi All, I need your help in finding the latest files in remote sftp and get those files to local server and process them. Please let me know I appreciate your valuable inputs. Thanks raj (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajeevm
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find latest date in folder

HI I have folder in home dir. /home/kpp/07222013 /home/kpp/07212013 /home/kpp/07202013 Output :-- /home/kpp/07222013 Just find latest date (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pareshkp
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

To Find Duplicate files using latest in Linux

I have tried the following code and with that i couldnt achieve what i want. #!/usr/bin/bash find ./ -type f \( -iname "*.xml" \) | sort -n > fileList sed -i '/\.\/fileList/d' fileList NAMEOFTHISFILE=$(echo $0|sed -e 's/\/()$*.^|/\\&/g') sed -i "/$NAMEOFTHISFILE/d"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gold2k8
2 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)