Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users "Signed Linux" - Only executing signed programs Post 302500142 by Perderabo on Sunday 27th of February 2011 02:06:27 PM
Old 02-27-2011
I think this technique has a lot of promise. There are several implementations. Here is one. Google for "linux signed executables only" to see other references.

And those of you who think execution bits or restricted shells provide adequate security might want to take a look. Smilie

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expect: spawn id exp5 not open while executing "expect "$" { send "sudo su -\r" }"

Hi All, i am trying to ssh to a remote machine and execute certain command to remote machine through script. i am able to ssh but after its getting hung at the promt and after pressing ctrl +d i am gettin the out put as expect: spawn id exp5 not open while executing "expect "$" {... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siddharth shivh
3 Replies
Net::Google::AuthSub::Response(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       Net::Google::AuthSub::Response(3pm)

NAME
Net::Google::AuthSub::Response - a response from a Net::Google::AuthSub request SYNOPSIS
my $response = $auth->login($user, $pass); if ($response->is_success) { print "Yay! "; } else { if ($response->error eq 'CaptchaRequired') { print "Captcha Image ".$response->captchaurl; } } METHODS
new "HTTP::Response" "base url" Create a new response. is_success Returns whether the response was a sucess or not. SUCCESS METHODS
Methods available if the response was a success. auth The authorisation token if the response is a success. sid Not used yet. lsid Not used yet. ERROR METHODS
Methods available if the response was an error. error The error code. Can be one of BadAuthentication The login request used a username or password that is not recognized. NotVerified The account email address has not been verified. The user will need to access their Google account directly to resolve the issue before logging in using a non-Google application. TermsNotAgreed The user has not agreed to terms. The user will need to access their Google account directly to resolve the issue before logging in using a non-Google application. CaptchaRequired A CAPTCHA is required. (A response with this error code will also contain an image URL and a CAPTCHA token.) Unknown The error is unknown or unspecified; the request contained invalid input or was malformed. AccountDeleted The user account has been deleted. AccountDisabled The user account has been disabled. ServiceDisabled The user's access to the specified service has been disabled. (The user account may still be valid.) ServiceUnavailable The service is not available; try again later. url The url of a page describing the error. captchatoken The token required to authenticate a captcha. captchaurl The full url of the captcha image. perl v5.10.0 2009-05-09 Net::Google::AuthSub::Response(3pm)