Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Need a ksh scripting tool
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need a ksh scripting tool Post 302491016 by Perderabo on Wednesday 26th of January 2011 12:08:44 PM
Old 01-26-2011
This User Gave Thanks to Perderabo For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

KSH Scripting

Will a shell script written in shell for HP/UX run on Solaris? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dstaller
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

scripting problem ( KSh )

Hi all, I want to find out last word in each line ... suppose my file contains following lines ... this is unix forum here we share knowledge it is very interactive Now i need the output as :- ( the last word od each line ) forum knowledge interactive ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhananjayk
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with KSH scripting

Hi I need to insert a page break into a file based on matching a phrase in the file. :confused: I am doing this with a ksh script on a Unix box. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: scrappycc
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh scripting help

I have the file as below server1 no dr aix 5300-05-03 9119-595 20-18888 yes ftp-eagle server2 no dr aix 5300-05-03 9119-595 20-18888 yes ftp-eagle server3 yes dr aix 5300-05-03 9119-595 20-18888 yes ftp-eagle server4 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: praveenbvarrier
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh scripting help needed.

I am trying to create a script to manipulate numerous file and at first I thought it would be a simple task but at this point i am ready to break my computer! I am new to unix scripting so hopefully someone out there thinks this is super easy and can help me out! A sample of the problem file is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: theqcup
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

New tool for shell scripting

Hi All, It's quite long time....m comming to my favourite forum.. Can anyone suggest me good tool like eclipse for Java....do we have anything for Shell scripting..where n i can atlease prepare script...rather than typing all mistakes in Linux box :) Thanks Sha (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Shahul
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with ksh scripting in AIX

I am looking for a script which does the following Script will run daily. 1.It will get snapshot off all filesystems including nfs mounts, automounts and clearcase mounts. 2.Then it will compare new snapshot with the snapshot created in the previous run. 3.If filesystem exists in... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: saidiya
20 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh scripting

Hi All, Can you please let me know what I missed in the below function? Whenever I try to execute the script i am getting syntax error at line 101 : `fi' unexpected Function is function DELNWE5O { export ORACLE_HOME=/ora00/app/oracle/product/11.2.0/grid_1 export... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: pvmanikandan
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in scripting to do repair in format tool of Solaris

Hi, I posted my problem in Solaris forum, but I think, I am expecting a script, which should solve my purpose. I am not a scripting person, so need help here. I am on Solaris 10, in failsafe mode. Manually I run format command and it takes me to options, I pick "repair" and enter, it waits... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
24 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

KSH scripting

Hi Guys, I am trying to learn to script. first I have 2 server, A and B. A with IP 192.168.82.22. B with IP 192.168.82.44. Both with login user admin and password admin. server A will generate a file every day with name gg.log under /app/gg/20171002.log. I wish to write a script to copy the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: leecopper
7 Replies
URL(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    URL(4)

NAME
url -- Realtek RTL8150L USB Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
url* at uhub? urlphy* at mii? DESCRIPTION
The url driver provides support for USB Ethernet adapters based on the Realtek RTL8150L USB-ether bridge chip. The url driver supports the following adapters: CompUSA USBKR100 GreenHouse GH-USB100B Melco Inc. LUA-KTX Sitecom LN013 For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). DIAGNOSTICS
url%d: watchdog timeout A packet was queued for transmission and a transmit command was issued, however the device failed to acknowledge the transmission before a timeout expired. url%d: no memory for rx list The driver failed to allocate an mbuf for the receiver ring. SEE ALSO
arp(4), mii(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The url device driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The url driver was written by Shingo WATANABE <nabe@nabechan.org>. BSD
September 18, 2006 BSD