Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: problem to remove widget
Operating Systems Linux Android problem to remove widget Post 302486374 by programAngel on Saturday 8th of January 2011 04:10:31 AM
Old 01-08-2011
problem to remove widget

Hi,

I am using an htc wildfire with android 2.2, I have recently download a battery widget.
After I decided to remove it, I saw black box that say problem in loading.

How can I tell the android to stop trying to load it?

---------- Post updated at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous update was at 10:51 AM ----------

well I solved the problem, just tap the widget and moved it down.

However the search line disappeared, how can I put it back?
SOLVED

Last edited by programAngel; 01-13-2011 at 06:39 AM..

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

A problem for sed? Remove parts of a string

Hi, My knowledge about sed is limited but I have a problem that I think can be solved with sed. I have a variable in a shell script that stores a lot of path/filenames and the delimitter between them is a space (they all exist on the same line). One part of the filename is the file creation... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pcrs
4 Replies

2. Web Development

Fix For Google Page Rank: Wordpress List Rank Dashboard Widget

Here is the fix for the recent Google changes to their pagerank API. For example, in the List Rank Dashboard Widget Wordpress Plugin (Version 1.7), in this plugin file: list-rank-dashboard-widget/wp-list-rank-class.php in this function: function getGooglePR($url) Change this line: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

KDE widget creation

Hello. Best wishes for everybody. I would like to put a widget on my kde desktop. I want to show a list of town in a dropdownlistbox. Then when I click on one town I want to start the internet explorer with a html file argument ( for every town there is a html file ) Or better : In the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
XtNameToWidget(3)						   XT FUNCTIONS 						 XtNameToWidget(3)

NAME
XtNameToWidget, XtWindowToWidget - translating strings to widgets or widgets to windows SYNTAX
Widget XtNameToWidget(Widget reference, String names); Widget XtWindowToWidget(Display *display, Window window); ARGUMENTS
display Specifies the display on which the window is defined. names Specifies the fully qualified name of the desired widget. reference Specifies the widget from which the search is to start. window Specify the window for which you want the widget. DESCRIPTION
The XtNameToWidget function looks for a widget whose name is the first component in the specified names and that is a pop-up child of ref- erence (or a normal child if reference is a subclass of compositeWidgetClass). It then uses that widget as the new reference and repeats the search after deleting the first component from the specified names. If it cannot find the specified widget, XtNameToWidget returns NULL. Note that the names argument contains the name of a widget with respect to the specified reference widget and can contain more than one widget name (separated by periods) for widgets that are not direct children of the specified reference widget. If more than one child of the reference widget matches the name, XtNameToWidget can return any of the children. The Intrinsics do not require that all children of a widget have unique names. If the specified names contain more than one component and if more than one child matches the first component, XtNameToWidget can return NULL if the single branch that it follows does not contain the named widget. That is, XtNameToWidget does not back up and follow other matching branches of the widget tree. The XtWindowToWidget function translates the specified window and display pointer into the appropriate widget instance. SEE ALSO
X Toolkit Intrinsics - C Language Interface Xlib - C Language X Interface X Version 11 libXt 1.1.3 XtNameToWidget(3)