Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting To run a script based on the value in text file Post 302484031 by nani1984 on Wednesday 29th of December 2010 11:18:59 AM
Old 12-29-2010
'Sum of reject files= *0$'
means
wheather 'Sum of reject files contains 0 or starts with 0 .... because u put * infront of 0.... can u plz explain it

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

trigger a script based on the run status of another scipt

Im a newbee.. I have a script which runs few times daily. I want to write another script which should pick up the latest log generated from the last run of the first job and trigger a thrid script if the first script runs successfuly. Please help... Cheers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Athena
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script to delete folder based on text file information

I have been working on a script to list all the name's of a subfolder in a text file then edit that text file and then delete the subfolder base on the edited text file so far I have been able to do every thing I just talked about but can't figure out how to delete the subfolers base on a text file... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bone11409
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run a script based on the subject line of the email

Hi, I need help in running a script that would pull info from an email subject line and run a script (foo.sh). I'm pretty sure after a bit of googling that this is possible in several ways. but none was pretty clear on how to accomplish it. The part that I really need help with is getting the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: satekn
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script for replacing text in a file based on list

Hi All, I am fairly new to the world of Unix, and I am looking for a way to replace a line of text in a file with a delimited array of values. I have an aliases file that is currently in use on our mail server that we are migrating off of. Until the migration is complete, the server must stay... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: phoenixjc
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

run the file based on environment

Hi, I needed to run a script based on the environment..I'm just having some issue with the script..can someone help me ? #!/bin/ksh pat01=`uname -a | awk '{printf "%s", $2}'` #if it is server 1 run this file if ; then echo "run this file" #if it is server 2 run this file... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: moe458
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Extracting lines from a text file based on another text file with line numbers

Hi, I am trying to extract lines from a text file given a text file containing line numbers to be extracted from the first file. How do I go about doing this? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: evelibertine
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delete records based on a text file from a text file

Hi Folks, I am a novice and need to build a script in bash. I have 2 text files data.txt file is big file, column 2 is the we need to search and delete in the output. The filter file contains the rows to be deleted. Data.txt state city zone Alabama Huntsville 4 California SanDiego 3... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tech_frk
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

To run the script based on dates

I am having below script which needs to be executed based on start and end date #!/bin/bash array=('2016-09-27' '2016-10-27' '2016-11-27' '2016-12-27' '2017-01-27' '2017-02-27' '2017-03-27' '2017-04-27' '2017-05-27' '2017-06-27' '2017-07-27' '2017-08-27' '2017-09-27' ) for i in "${array}" do... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohit_shinez
9 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

UNIX script to append multiple text files into one file based on pattern present in filaname

Hi All-I am new to Unix , I need to write a script. Can someone help me with a requirement where I have list of files in a directory, I want to Merge the files if a pattern of string matches in filenames? AAAL_555A_ORANGE1_F190404.TXT AAAL_555A_ORANGE2_F190404.TXT AAAL_555A_ORANGE3_F190404.TXT... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shankar455
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Run shell script based on date file

Hi Team, I have a to run a script based on a date present in a different file which updates everyday. Kindly help with the solution. My current execution : ksh scriptname.sh 10152019. But here i want to enter this date from a file which gets updated daily. My appraoch : date file location:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: midhun3108
3 Replies
pgmtexture(1)						      General Commands Manual						     pgmtexture(1)

NAME
pgmtexture - calculate textural features on a portable graymap SYNOPSIS
pgmtexture [-d d] [pgmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable graymap as input. Calculates textural features based on spatial dependence matrices at 0, 45, 90, and 135 degrees for a distance d (default = 1). Textural features include: (1) Angular Second Moment, (2) Contrast, (3) Correlation, (4) Variance, (5) Inverse Difference Moment, (6) Sum Average, (7) Sum Variance, (8) Sum Entropy, (9) Entropy, (10) Difference Variance, (11) Difference Entropy, (12, 13) Information Measures of Correlation, and (14) Maximal Correlation Coefficient. Algorithm taken from: Haralick, R.M., K. Shanmugam, and I. Dinstein. 1973. Textural features for image classification. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybertinetics, SMC-3(6):610-621. BUGS
The program can run incredibly slow for large images (larger than 64 x 64) and command line options are limited. The method for finding (14) the maximal correlation coefficient, which requires finding the second largest eigenvalue of a matrix Q, does not always converge. REFERENCES
IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybertinetics, SMC-3(6):610-621. SEE ALSO
pgm(5), pnmcut(1) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1991 by Texas Agricultural Experiment Station, employer for hire of James Darrell McCauley. 22 Aug 1991 pgmtexture(1)