Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: google chrome os
Operating Systems Linux Google Chrome OS google chrome os Post 302483606 by DGPickett on Monday 27th of December 2010 09:50:06 PM
Old 12-27-2010
I thought it was a browser, or for cell phones, but hey, why not! I suppose you want it for an x86 PC?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

Helpful Tip: Forcing Google to www.google.com

Helpful Tip! Sometimes when we are in another country, Google redirects our request for www.google.com to: www.google.co.in or to: www.google.co.th If you want to force Google to go to the US site, use: www.google.com/webhp (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

2. Google Chrome OS

Google Chrome For Linux!!!

Its not stable yet but it is in progress guys (: Early Access Release Channels ?(Chromium Developer Documentation)? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dervish
1 Replies

3. Google Chrome OS

Google Chrome Operating System

Google Chrome OS is an open source Google project and will be available to use at no cost in 2010, initially be targeted at netbooks. In 2009, Google will open-source Chrome OS code. The software architecture is Google Chrome running within a new window manager on top of the Linux kernel. ... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
20 Replies

4. Google Chrome OS

Google Chrome Mobile?

I know that Google Chrome came out with the Android under a Unix based system, but did it come out yet for Windows Mobile? I have Windows Mobile 6 on my device. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
0 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Google Chrome is blocking access to UNIX.com

For some reason Google Chrome sees unix.com as dangerous and has start to block it. I need to select advanced and continue on own risk. Can you make an effort to remove unix.com form the list of dangerous site from Google. IE has not this problem. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jotne
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

Install google chrome browser in RHEL

Hi All, This is my operating system. Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.7 (Tikanga). This is a64 bit version # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.7 (Tikanga) # uname -a Linux oim11gdevlab 2.6.18-274.el5 #1 SMP Fri Jul 8 17:36:59 EDT 2011 x86_64... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandu345
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

How to install google-chrome?

Am trying to Install Google-Chrome browser from my server to local machine.. I tried.. # yum install google-chrome-stable* (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Adhi
1 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Google chrome not work

Hi Dears i use UBUNTU 16.04 LTS. I download google chrome .deb package and install it but not work. i remove and purge it and install again but not work. i remove .confi too. what kind of details you need? Can help me? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: alii
7 Replies
phones(4)							   File Formats 							 phones(4)

NAME
phones - remote host phone number database SYNOPSIS
/etc/phones DESCRIPTION
The file /etc/phones contains the system-wide private phone numbers for the tip(1) program. /etc/phones is normally unreadable, and so may contain privileged information. The format of /etc/phones is a series of lines of the form: <system-name>[ ]*<phone-number>. The system name is one of those defined in the remote(4) file and the phone number is constructed from [0123456789-=*%]. The `=' and `*' characters are indicators to the auto call units to pause and wait for a second dial tone (when going through an exchange). The `=' is required by the DF02-AC and the `*' is required by the BIZCOMP 1030. Comment lines are lines containing a `#' sign in the first column of the line. Only one phone number per line is permitted. However, if more than one line in the file contains the same system name tip(1) will attempt to dial each one in turn, until it establishes a connection. FILES
/etc/phones SEE ALSO
tip(1), remote(4) SunOS 5.10 14 Jan 1992 phones(4)