Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Sun cluster and Veritas cluster question. Post 302483395 by garskoci on Monday 27th of December 2010 01:13:29 AM
Old 12-27-2010
Good luck! Please post an update. I'd like to know how it works out for you.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

veritas cluster

Hi I want to install VCS 5 on solaris 10 the product states it needs 3 nic cards. how to install it if I have 2 cards only (this is just for demo)? thank you for your help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
3 Replies

2. High Performance Computing

SUN Cluster Vs Veritas Cluster

Dear All, Can anyone explain about Pros and Cons of SUN and Veritas Cluster ? Any comparison chart is highly appreciated. Regards, RAA (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RAA
4 Replies

3. Solaris

scconf crash: registering a Veritas local disk on Sun Cluster (localonly=true)

Hi all, I want to put a local disk on a Sun Cluster node but scconf command explodes :eek: My system: * two node cluster on two VMWare virtual machines * Solaris 10 SunOS 5.10 Generic_141415-05 i86pc i386 i86pc * Sun Cluster 3.2 u2 * Veritas Volume manager The situation... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gxmsgx
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun cluster setup question

I have 2 sun blade 1500 with Qlogic card and T3 storedge. I can connect to the T3 storedge through my boxes. Now I want to setup cluster, in order to setup I need to buy a Fiber Channel switch. Can I buy any fiber channel switch? Can you recommend some old switches? I can get it from ebay. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mokkan
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Veritas Cluster Server Question

Is it possible to configure veritas cluster server using 2 Ldoms on same host? I just want to test and learn VCS. We can do a cluster (sun cluster3.2 ) in a box using 2 Ldoms but i 'm not sure if thats possible with veritas cluster or not ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fugitive
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Veritas Cluster

How to create your cluster members routes and manual nat, and proxy. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: padmaja@tech
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Sun cluster 4.0 - zone cluster failover doubt

Hello experts - I am planning to install a Sun cluster 4.0 zone cluster fail-over. few basic doubts. (1) Where should i install the cluster s/w binaries ?. ( global zone or the container zone where i am planning to install the zone fail-over) (2) Or should i perform the installation on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NVA
0 Replies

8. Solaris

Sun Cluster question

Hello everyone I've inherited an Oracle Solaris system holding ASE Sybase databases. The system consists of two nodes inside a Sun Cluster. Each of the nodes is hosting 2 Sybase database instances, where one of the nodes is active and other is standing by. The scenario at hand is that when any of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abohmeed
3 Replies

9. Solaris

Sun Cluster/Storage question

Hi Bros, I am a newbie to this cluster environment...my workplace is a mess of Sun solaris server, oracle database, Cisco switch, router, MS Server, Windows PC..so and so..now my boss ask me to come out with a procedure for maintenance of storage array in our sun cluster environment..I read few... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: xavierantony
12 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to extend a disk in veritas volume manager in veritas cluster?

Hi Experts, I wanted to extend a veritas file system which is running on veritas cluster and mounted on node2 system. #hastatus -sum -- System State Frozen A node1 running 0 A node2 running 0 -- Group State -- Group System Probed ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Skmanojkum
1 Replies
PACEMAKER(8)						  System Administration Utilities					      PACEMAKER(8)

NAME
Pacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager SYNOPSIS
crm_node command [options] DESCRIPTION
crm_node - Tool for displaying low-level node information OPTIONS
-?, --help This text -$, --version Version information -V, --verbose Increase debug output -Q, --quiet Essential output only Stack: -A, --openais Only try connecting to an OpenAIS-based cluster -H, --heartbeat Only try connecting to a Heartbeat-based cluster Commands: -e, --epoch Display the epoch during which this node joined the cluster -q, --quorum Display a 1 if our partition has quorum, 0 if not -l, --list Display all known members (past and present) of this cluster (Not available for heartbeat clusters) -p, --partition Display the members of this partition -i, --cluster-id Display this node's cluster id -R, --remove=value (Advanced, AIS-Only) Remove the (stopped) node with the specified nodeid from the cluster Additional Options: -f, --force AUTHOR
Written by Andrew Beekhof REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org Pacemaker 1.1.7 April 2012 PACEMAKER(8)