Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: FluxBox: Can't add to menu
Operating Systems Linux Slackware FluxBox: Can't add to menu Post 302479830 by looop on Monday 13th of December 2010 04:42:16 AM
Old 12-13-2010
Yes I have...

Sorry for not mention that

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to add Win2000, Win Me option to Lilo menu?

Hi All, I have installed RH Linux 7.1, windows 2000 and windows ME in the same machine. There are two booting menu: Lilo: Linux Dos Dos : Windows2000 WindowsME If I want to use windowME, I need to boot lilo and choose dos and final choose windows ME. Have any... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wilsonchan1000
3 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

fluxbox

I have a problem witch my fluxbox, I can't configurie my keys. I wrote : Mod1 Tab :NextWindow Mod1 F1 :Workspace 1 Mod1 F2 :Workspace 2 Mod1 F3 :Workspace 3 Mod1 F4 :Workspace 4 and I can't use F1 , F2 ... any suggestion ?? thx cU (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kezzol
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do I add the option to change the path in a menu?

How do I add the option to change the path in a menu? I have this script. The user chooses a number and had the option of doing something, looking for log files etc. There is a possibility they might want to look at a different path other than what I have given them such as... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: taekwondo
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Menu in Menu script issue

Problem: I am trying to create a menu in a menu script and I am running into an issue with the calculator portion of the script. I am first presented with the ==Options Menu== which all 5 options working correctly. Now comes the fun part. I select option 1 which takes me to my ==Calculator... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iDdraig
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

wireless connection with fluxbox via commands

Hi, By default I use all gnome stuff (gdm+metacity+...) and my connection works well. I wanted to try fluxbox. So I've just changed my window manger. And under fluxbox, wireless isn't managed automatically like with gnome. So I tried to set it up manually ... but I can't make my wireless... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: xib.be
0 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Add Option To Right Menu

hey all, I already installed nautilus-actions now , I want to add "print path" script(option) to the right context menu!.. I did : http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/6973/59818245.png http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/8758/37217230.png the script print located in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eawedat
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in create menu with 3 sub menu using the case command

hi all i am a newbie to this is there any examples on creating a main menu with 3 sub menu main menu -> option a , b and c a menu -> option 1 ,2 and 3 b menu -> option 1 ,2 c menu -> option 1 ,2 i am getting headache as my code kept getting unexpected EOF ---------- Post... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercm
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add a status once a step is complete on the header part of a menu?

Hi Guru's, i am creating a script that will update menu of either complete or failed. #!/bin/bash choice=0 while do echo ""; echo ""; echo ""; echo ""; echo ""; echo ""; echo "" echo " ###############################################" echo " # Choose... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: reignangel2003
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Gnome 3.28.3 menu item dissapears under the system menu

I installed CentOS 8 with Gnome 3.28.2 and I noticed that the "switch user" menu item disappeared from under the system menu of Gnome classic (Both X11 & Wayland). I checked google and this problem seems to have a history going back several releases of Gnome. Unfortunately, I never found a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bodisha
1 Replies
tk_popup(1T)						       Tk Built-In Commands						      tk_popup(1T)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
tk_popup - Post a popup menu SYNOPSIS
tk_popup menu x y ?entry? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This procedure posts a menu at a given position on the screen and configures Tk so that the menu and its cascaded children can be traversed with the mouse or the keyboard. Menu is the name of a menu widget and x and y are the root coordinates at which to display the menu. If entry is omitted or an empty string, the menu's upper left corner is positioned at the given point. Otherwise entry gives the index of an entry in menu and the menu will be positioned so that the entry is positioned over the given point. EXAMPLE
How to attach a simple popup menu to a widget. # Create a menu set m [menu .popupMenu] $m add command -label "Example 1" -command bell $m add command -label "Example 2" -command bell # Create something to attach it to pack [label .l -text "Click me!"] # Arrange for the menu to pop up when the label is clicked bind .l <1> {tk_popup .popupMenu %X %Y} SEE ALSO
bind(1T), menu(1T), tk_optionMenu(1T) KEYWORDS
menu, popup ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +--------------------+-----------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Availability | SUNWTk | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Interface Stability | Uncommitted | +--------------------+-----------------+ NOTES
Source for Tk is available on http://opensolaris.org. Tk 4.0 tk_popup(1T)