Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Decimal to BCD (Binary Coded Decimal) Post 302477977 by Neo on Tuesday 7th of December 2010 12:10:12 AM
Old 12-07-2010
Quote:
4. Complete Name of School (University), City (State), Country, Name of Professor, and Course Number (Link to Course):

IGNOU / NewDelhi / BCA

Note: Without school/professor/course information, you will be banned if you post here! You must complete the entire template (not just parts of it).
You need to provide complete information or you cannot post homework here:

4. Complete Name of School (University), City (State), Country, Name of Professor, and Course Number (Link to Course):

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

unix script for converting a decimal to binary

Could anybody please help me in writing a script in unix for converting a decimal number to binary number. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: softy
3 Replies

2. Programming

decimal to binary function error

I have the following simple code to return a binary number in a array format given an interger and the number of the bits for specifying the interger as binary number. #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> int main () { // int* get_binary_number(int* bit_array, int num, int... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: return_user
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Converting Binary decimal coded values to Ascii Values

Hi All, Is there any command which can convert binary decimal coded values to ascii values... i have bcd values like below оооооооооооо0о-- -v - Pls suggest a way to convert this. Thanks, Deepti.Gaur (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gaur.deepti
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Decimal to BCD (Binary Coded Decimal)

Anybody please help me... Design an algorithm that accepts an input a decimal number and converts it into BCD (Binary Coded Decimal) representation. Also, draw its Flow Chart. This is a unix qn... plz post algorithm for that :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: caramba
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get the negate of decimal to binary?

Hi All, New to this forum (and yes , a newbie in programming..:p) I have a decimal to binary converter script done this way : i=$1 bit0=$(( (i & 0x01) > 0 )) bit1=$(( (i & 0x02) > 0 )) bit2=$(( (i & 0x04) > 0 )) bit3=$(( (i & 0x08) > 0 )) bit4=$((... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: digiteltlc
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Convert hexa decimal to decimal

Hi, I want to convert two hexadecimal numbers to decimal using unix command line. 1cce446295197a9d6352f9f223a9b698 fc8f99ac06e88c4faf669cf366f60d I tried using `echo "ibase=16; $no |bc` printf '%x\n' "1cce446295197a9d6352f9f223a9b698" but it doesn't work for such big number it... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhakar T
4 Replies

7. Programming

Binary to decimal for particular bits

Hello, I have script which work fine on particular data.file . The next feature I want to achieve is to get the decimal equivalent of data to data. The data looks like this : data(01000000000000000000110000000000) thank you.. #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: emily
4 Replies

8. Programming

Urgent help needed.. C++ program to convert decimal to hexa decimal

Hi , seq can be 0...128 int windex = seq / 8; int bindex = seq % 8; unsigned char bitvalue = '\x01' << (7-bindex) ; bpv.bitmapvalue = bitvalue; This is the part of a program to convert decimal to bitmap value of hexadecimal. I want this to change to convert only to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: greenworld123
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Negative decimal to binary

Is there a fast way to convert a negative decimal value into a signed binary number in bash script ? I've looked a lot on internet but I saw nothing... (For exemple : -1 become 11111111.) (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zedki
9 Replies
json(n) 							       JSON								   json(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
json - JSON parser SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.4 package require json ?1.1? ::json::json2dict txt _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The json package provides a simple Tcl-only library for parsing the JSON http://www.json.org/ data exchange format as specified in RFC 4627 http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4627.txt. There is some ambiguity in parsing JSON because JSON has type information that is not maintained by the Tcl conversion. The json package returns data as a Tcl dict. Either the dict package or Tcl 8.5 is required for use. COMMANDS
::json::json2dict txt Parse JSON formatted text txt into a Tcl dict and return the value. EXAMPLES
An example of a JSON array converted to Tcl. A JSON array is returned as a single item with multiple elements. [ { "precision": "zip", "Latitude": 37.7668, "Longitude": -122.3959, "Address": "", "City": "SAN FRANCISCO", "State": "CA", "Zip": "94107", "Country": "US" }, { "precision": "zip", "Latitude": 37.371991, "Longitude": -122.026020, "Address": "", "City": "SUNNYVALE", "State": "CA", "Zip": "94085", "Country": "US" } ] => {Country US Latitude 37.7668 precision zip State CA City {SAN FRANCISCO} Address {} Zip 94107 Longitude -122.3959} {Country US Latitude 37.371991 precision zip State CA City SUNNYVALE Address {} Zip 94085 Longitude -122.026020} An example of a JSON object converted to Tcl. A JSON object is returned as a multi-element list (a dict). { "Image": { "Width": 800, "Height": 600, "Title": "View from 15th Floor", "Thumbnail": { "Url": "http://www.example.com/image/481989943", "Height": 125, "Width": "100" }, "IDs": [116, 943, 234, 38793] } } => Image {IDs {116 943 234 38793} Thumbnail {Width 100 Height 125 Url http://www.example.com/image/481989943} Width 800 Height 600 Title {View from 15th Floor}} BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category json of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
data exchange, exchange format, javascript, json CATEGORY
CGI programming COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006 ActiveState Software Inc., 2009 Thomas Maeder, Glue Software Engineering AG json 1.1 json(n)