Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Server replication
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris BigAdmin RSS Server replication Post 302474299 by aravindan on Wednesday 24th of November 2010 01:34:13 AM
Old 11-24-2010
MySQL

Thanks a ton David
The informations you gave are really helpful

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

dns replication

my primary dns server is not replicating to secondary. i dont know why. i am running solaris 2.6 on both servers. what should i do?:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lealyz
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

BIND DNS replication

I have a RedHat 7.1 box that we use for DNS in our System Engineering lab. We have a Windows 2000 box that handles DNS in our main office. The Microsoft Admin and I have been given the task of making both of our domains accessible to each other. I had originally made his domain my forwarder, so... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jody
5 Replies

3. HP-UX

HP Unix replication solution

Hi, I looking to setup HP Unix to HP Unix replication as plan of business continuity. The setup can be active passive or active active. Anyone can give me some idea what solution able to perform that? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ufo_999
3 Replies

4. SCO

Replication using NFS.

Hi all, I am going to implement a script which will use NFS to replicate data between two SCO unix servers. It will take files with mtime -1 and copy the data periodically .In this regard my questions are : Is this approach good and reliable enough with respect... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dextergenious
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

Openldap 2.4.31 replication

Hi, I have done setup for openldap master and slave. Its working fine and replicating also. But it is working only with plane text password in syncrepl . How we can use encrypted password here also like we are using in rootpw ? Below portion is working. syncrepl rid=101 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Priy
3 Replies

6. Linux

Mysql replication

Need to recover a replication broken error on the mysql slave server. I want to force it to resend the binlog file from the begining. What is the correct value for the: MASTER_LOG_POS ? 0, 1 or 107 ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andriesh
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

Database replication process stopped in server

Hi, A database (Oracle) replication process was executed by the DBA team in one server (serverX). However, this replication process gets terminated, and there are no errors in the replication log. But there is error in the OS log files (syslog.log) : Aug 8 16:51:47 L28dre02 sshd: subsystem... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
1 Replies
PAPERINFO(3)						     Library Functions Manual						      PAPERINFO(3)

NAME
paperinfo, paperwithsize, paperfirst, paperlast, papernext, paperprev - return informations about a paper SYNOPSYS
#include <paper.h> const struct paper* paperinfo(const char* papername) const struct paper* paperwithsize(double psw, double psh) char* papername(const struct paper*) double paperpswidth(const struct paper*) double paperpsheigth(const struct paper*) const struct paper* paperfirst(void) const struct paper* papernext(const struct paper* pinfo) const struct paper* paperprev(const struct paper* pinfo) const struct paper* paperlast(void) DESCRIPTION
paperinfo() returns a pointer to a struct paper containing informations about the paper with name papername paperwithsize() looks for a paper whose width and height is psw and psh in PostScript points, and return a pointer to a struct paper corresponding to the paper found. papername() returns the name of a paper described by an opaque struct paper object paperpswidth() returns the width, in PostScript points, of a paper described by an opaque struct paper object paperpsheight() returns the height, in PostScript points, of a paper described by an opaque struct paper object paperfirst() and paperlast() return the first and last entries for papers. Iteration from one entry to the next or the previous one can be done with papernext() and paperprev() respectively. SEE ALSO
paperinit(3), paperdone(3) defaultpapername(3) papersize(5) 24 September 1996 PAPERINFO(3)