Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Multiple file rename (change in filename in unix with single command Post 302469785 by moon_22 on Monday 8th of November 2010 06:24:58 AM
Old 11-08-2010
MySQL

Thanks Dear it is working fine. but it is also remove one more char. form line

like PMC1_194_732756742.arc to PMC_94_732756742.arc here i need PMC1 will be rename by PMC only in next where _194_ need to be same as shown here

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with multiple file rename - change case of part of file name

Hi there, I hope someone can help me with this problem : I have a directory (/var/www/file/imgprofil) which contains about 10000 JPG files. They have a naming convention thus : prefix-date-key-suffix.jpg they all have the prefix p-20050608- then AAAA is a 4 letter code the suffix is... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: steve7
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change multiple filename formats with WHILE

Hi All, I'm trying to run a simple shell program to change all the files named *.cvs to *.txt. I am trying to use WHILE and this is what I have so far: This changes the first file from *.cvs to *.txt, but it is not cycling through the other files. My suspicion is that I don't have the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ScKaSx
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to rename multiple files with a single command

Hi I have following list of files at a path: 01.AR.asset 01.AR.index 01.AR.asset.vf 01.AR.asset.xv I want to rename all these files as follows: 73.AR.asset.Z 73.AR.index.Z 73.AR.asset.vf.Z 73.AR.asset.xv.Z Can any body give me a single command to acheive the above results. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tayyabq8
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

mv command to rename multiple files that retain some portion of the original file nam

Well the title is not too good, so I will explain. I need to move (rename) files using a simple AIX script. ???file1.txt ???file2.txt ???file1a.txt ???file2a.txt to be: ???renamedfile1'date'.txt ???renamedfile2'date'.txt ???renamedfile1a'date'.txt ???renamedfile2a'date'.txt ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: grimace15
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

rename multiple filename.45267.txt to >> filename.txt

i have several thousand files and in subdirs that are named file.46634.txt budget.75346.pdf etc i want to remove the number but retain the extension. it is always a 5 digit. thanks. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jason7
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix Command to rename a file in a zipped folder

Hi, I am into automation work. Is there any UNIX command to rename a file in a zipped folder, without unzipping it..??? Thanks in advance.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Victoria.Sam
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Grep multiple strings in multiple files using single command

Hi, I will use below command for grep single string ("osuser" is search string) ex: find . -type f | xarg grep -il osuser but i have one more string "v$session" here i want to grep in which file these two strings are present. any help is appreciated, Thanks in advance. Gagan (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gagan4599
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to ignore single or multiple lines between /* and */ while reading from a file in unix?

I have a file proc.txt: if @debug = 1 then message 'Start Processing ', @procname, dateformat(now(*), 'hh:mm:ss'), @julian type info to client; end if; /* execute immediate with quotes 'insert into sys_suppdata (property, value, key_name) location ''' || @supp_server || '.' ||... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kidncute
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filename rename with characters of file

Hi, I need a bit of help. I've used awk to get the first 7 characters of a file - awk '{print substr($0,0,7)}' test.csv How do I now take this variable to rename test.csv to variable.csv ? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sianm
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change to directory and search some file in that directory in single command

I am trying to do the following task : export ENV=aaa export ENV_PATH=$(cd /apps | ls | grep $ENV) However, it's not working. What's the way to change to directory and search some file in that directory in single command Please help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurau
2 Replies
mlib_GraphicsDrawArc(3MLIB)											       mlib_GraphicsDrawArc(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_GraphicsDrawArc, mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_8, mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_32, mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_X_8, mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_X_32, mlib_Graphics- DrawArc_A_8, mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_A_32, mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_B_8, mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_B_32, mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_AB_8, mlib_Graphics- DrawArc_AB_32 - draw arc SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_8(mlib_image *buffer, mlib_s16 x, mlib_s16 y, mlib_s32 r, mlib_f32 t1, mlib_f32 t2, mlib_s32 c); mlib_status mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_32(mlib_image *buffer, mlib_s16 x, mlib_s16 y, mlib_s32 r, mlib_f32 t1, mlib_f32 t2, mlib_s32 c); mlib_status mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_X_8(mlib_image *buffer, mlib_s16 x, mlib_s16 y, mlib_s32 r, mlib_f32 t1, mlib_f32 t2, mlib_s32 c, mlib_s32 c2); mlib_status mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_X_32(mlib_image *buffer, mlib_s16 x, mlib_s16 y, mlib_s32 r, mlib_f32 t1, mlib_f32 t2, mlib_s32 c, mlib_s32 c2); mlib_status mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_A_8(mlib_image *buffer, mlib_s16 x, mlib_s16 y, mlib_s32 r, mlib_f32 t1, mlib_f32 t2, mlib_s32 c); mlib_status mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_A_32(mlib_image *buffer, mlib_s16 x, mlib_s16 y, mlib_s32 r, mlib_f32 t1, mlib_f32 t2, mlib_s32 c); mlib_status mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_B_8(mlib_image *buffer, mlib_s16 x, mlib_s16 y, mlib_s32 r, mlib_f32 t1, mlib_f32 t2, mlib_s32 c, mlib_s32 a); mlib_status mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_B_32(mlib_image *buffer, mlib_s16 x, mlib_s16 y, mlib_s32 r, mlib_f32 t1, mlib_f32 t2, mlib_s32 c, mlib_s32 a); mlib_status mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_AB_8(mlib_image *buffer, mlib_s16 x, mlib_s16 y, mlib_s32 r, mlib_f32 t1, mlib_f32 t2, mlib_s32 c, mlib_s32 a); mlib_status mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_AB_32(mlib_image *buffer, mlib_s16 x, mlib_s16 y, mlib_s32 r, mlib_f32 t1, mlib_f32 t2, mlib_s32 c, mlib_s32 a); Each of the mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_*() functions draws an arc with the center at (x, y), radius r, start angle t1, and end angle t2. Each of the mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_X_*() functions draws an arc in Xor mode as follows: data[x,y] ^= c ^ c2 Each of the mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_A_*() functions draws an arc with antialiasing. Each of the mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_B_*() functions draws an arc with alpha blending as follows: data[x,y] = (data[x,y] * (255 - a) + c * a) / 255 Each of the mlib_GraphicsDrawArc_AB_*() functions draws an arc with antialiasing and alpha blending. Each of the functions takes some of the following arguments: buffer Pointer to the image into which the function is drawing. x X coordinate of the center. y Y coordinate of the center. r Radius of the arc. t1 Start angle of the arc in radians. t2 End angle of the arc in radians. c Color used in the drawing. c2 Alternation color. a Alpha value for blending. 0 <= a <= 255. Each of the functions returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ mlib_GraphicsDrawCircle(3MLIB), mlib_GraphicsDrawEllipse(3MLIB), attributes(5) 3 Mar 2005 mlib_GraphicsDrawArc(3MLIB)