Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Android Any Android Developers in the Forums? Post 302461984 by Neo on Wednesday 13th of October 2010 01:41:28 AM
Old 10-13-2010
Very interesting. Thanks for the update.

That means you will be able to develop a very nice Android CNET style RSS reader for the forums easily soon! Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Tapatalk Stats for Forums (Android v. iPhone)

Interesting... for both the iPhone and Andriod phones, so far browsing forums using the Tapatalk apps is rare. Seems folks like the web (browser) format better. With new tablets coming out, I think this trend (browser on tablets v. special apps) will continue. I was surprised, however, that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Android

Android Scripting Environment: Shell Scripting and Android

I just upgraded to Android 2.2 from 2.1. The GPS issue that was troublesome in 2.1 seems to have been fixed. Some of web browsing seems faster, but it could just be my connection is better today ;) Flash works in some browsers but not very good and it is too slow for Flash apps designed for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Debian

Sandboxes for developers

hi guys, I need to create a sandbox environment on my Debian based LAMP server for PHP/MySql development. Anyone who could point me in the right direction or share their insight? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ziggy911
1 Replies
XML::RSS::LibXML::MagicElement(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       XML::RSS::LibXML::MagicElement(3pm)

NAME
XML::RSS::LibXML::MagicElement - Represent A Non-Trivial RSS Element SYNOPSIS
us XML::RS::LibXML::MagicElement; my $xml = XML::RSS::LibXML::MagicElement->new( content => $textContent, attributes => @attributes ); DESCRIPTION
This module is a handy object that allows users to access non-trivial RSS elements in XML::RSS style. For example, suppose you have an RSS feed with an element like the following: <channel> <title>Example</title> <tag attr1="foo" attr2="bar">baz</tag> ... </channel> While it is simple to access the title element like this: $rss->{channel}->{title}; It was slightly non-trivial for the second tag. With this module, <tag> is parsed as a XML::RSS::LibXML::MagicElement object and then you can access all the elements like so: $rss->{channel}->{tag}; # "baz" $rss->{channel}->{tag}->{attr1}; # "foo" $rss->{channel}->{tag}->{attr2}; # "bar" METHODS
new Create a new MagicElement object. attributes Returns the list of attributes associated with this element toString Returns the string representation of this object. By default we use the "text content" of the found tag, but for XML::RSS compatibility, we use the concatenation of the attributes if no content is found. AUTHOR
Copyright 2005 Daisuke Maki <dmaki@cpan.org>. All rights reserved. Development partially funded by Brazil, Ltd. <http://b.razil.jp> perl v5.12.4 2011-09-17 XML::RSS::LibXML::MagicElement(3pm)