Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Did you watch Super Star (Thalaivar's) Endhiran Movie? Post 302459147 by matrixmadhan on Sunday 3rd of October 2010 11:40:52 PM
Old 10-04-2010
You should definitely watch it. Its first of the kind in Indian Cinema history. Its a science fiction movie with complete commercial package proves to be the first entertainer till date Smilie I just loved the film like anything Smilie

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

parsing a STAR tag-value file

I have a recent file I am trying to parse that looks like this: value_one:1:value_two:2:value_three:3 value_one matches to 1 value_two matches to 2 value_three matches to 3 the semi-colons not only seperate the tags to their corresponding values, but also seperate tag/value pairs from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mike@freddiemac
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

BAD SUPER BLOCK - Run fsck with alternate super block number

Error received when I tried to restore a blank disk with an 'auto recovery' DDS tape via HP-UX recovery system 2.0 onto a 1Gb SCSI. I assumed it would do the setup, wrong. Could someone tell me the procedure to initial disk for recovering files using cpio. The system is a HP-UX 9.04 version on a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: admin wanabee
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Super stars Rajnikanth's Endhiran Movie

What's your expectation for Rajnikanth's Endhiran Movie. Biggest budget with top people..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwgreen1
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

What is star

I am looking to take the Redhat Certification exam, and one of the guidelines is: Can someone tell me what star is? Thank you. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: druidmatrix
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Star/Libre/Open/???-Office for Solaris 11.2 ?

It's been a few years since this topic was last asked and answered.. curious whether anyone knows if the landscape has improved? looking for a more modern release of OpenOffice / LibreOffice / etc than the OOo-3.3 version mentioned in earlier posts from 2012. Would prefer not to compile from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Yeaboem
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't rcmd with star name

We have had a script here for years used to send files to other computers or to rcmd a command entered thru a prompt. A file we are looking for on the other computers will start with the same characters followed by -nnnnnn.txt. I can log into another computer and find (or not) that file, but not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wbport
4 Replies
IMDB-TOOLS(1)						      General Commands Manual						     IMDB-TOOLS(1)

NAME
imdb-get -- Looks up IMDB data for a film. SYNOPSIS
imdb-get [options] [--imdb-id id] [-l id] [--search search string] [-s search string] [--filename filename] [-f filename] [-h ] [--help] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the imdb-get command. imdb-get has three modes. It can be called with imdb ID and a set of details to print, in which case it will retrieve those details either from the cache or IMDB. Secondly, it can be called with a filename in which case it will look the file up in the cache (resolving symlinks as appropriate and checking for multiple disks from the same film) and if that fails it will use the filename to search IMDB. Alterna- tively it may be used with just a search string, which will always search IMDB. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. -h --help Print syntax and options. -l --imdb-id Specify IMDBID to use in queries. -s --search Specify search string to use in queries. -f --filename Specify filename. Will be used to form search queries if no ID or search string is specified. -i --id Print IMDB ID (default if nothing else is selected). -t --title Print film title. -g --genre Print film genres. --tag Print film tag line. -y --year Print film year. -c --cover Print cover art URI. -m --print-filename Print film genres. -a --all Print all film details. -e --cachedir Set cache directory. -d --download-cover Download cover art locally. -r --refresh Force an update from IMDB not the cache. -n --rename Rename file based on IMDB title. -u --update-filename Update the filename in a stored record --prune-duplicates Removes cache files with duplicate filename entries. (Removes all but the most recently modified cache file) --refresh-cache Refresh all the details in the cache from IMDB (may be slow). FILES
Config options are read from /etc/imdbgetrc or $HOME/.imdbgetrc SEE ALSO
imdb(1) imdb-rename(1) imdb-link(1) imdb-update-cache(1) imdbgetrc(5) imdb-fxd(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Matthew Johnson <debian@matthew.ath.cx>. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this docu- ment under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2. IMDB-TOOLS(1)