Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Python Script with C++Qt
Top Forums Programming Python Script with C++Qt Post 302458390 by Corona688 on Thursday 30th of September 2010 03:12:26 PM
Old 09-30-2010
And what about the code that calls this object?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to run python script from a Tcl script

Hi I have a python script,i need to run this script from a tcl script.Can anyone let me know how to do this (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nathgopi214
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hi Python and shell script,the script hangs

Hi I need to run a shell script from a TCL script,the shell script in trun will run a python script 1.Tcl script set filename "./GopiRun.sh" 2.GopiRun.sh python ./psi.py $MYSB/test_scripts/delivery/gpy1.py 3.I have my gpy1.py script. Here the problem i am facing is on running... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nathgopi214
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing variable from shell script to python script

I have a shell script main.sh which inturn call the python script ofdm.py, I want to pass two variables from shell script to python script for its execution. How do i achieve this ????? Eg: main.sh a=3 b=3; c= a+b exec python ofdm.py ofdm.py d=c+a Thanks in Anticipation (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shashi792
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a Python script

I work on various messages received from server and want to write a python script that can sort messages with unique flag values and give me the output in a text file. I get these messages in the form of .zcap file from server, in order to get messages from those files; I use an internal tool:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vijeta Laad
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Python script called by a shell script

experts, i wrote a python script to do a certain job, i tried it and it is working fine, i want this script to be executed automatically after a ksh script, the problem is when i execute the ksh script my python script runes perfectly after the ksh script as I have include it at the end of the ksh... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: q8devilish
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

**python** unable to read the background color in python

I am working on requirement on spreadsheet in python scripting. I have a spreadsheet containing cell values and with background color. I am able to read the value value but unable to get the background color of that particular cell. Actually my requirement is to read the cell value along... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Capture run time of python script executed inside shell script

I have bash shell script which is internally calling python script.I would like to know how long python is taking to execute.I am not allowed to do changes in python script.Please note i need to know execution time of python script which is getting executed inside shell .I need to store execution... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Adfire
2 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to execute python script on remote with python way..?

Hi all, I am trying to run below python code for connecting remote windows machine from unix to run an python file exist on that remote windows machine.. Below is the code I am trying: #!/usr/bin/env python import wmi c = wmi.WMI("xxxxx", user="xxxx", password="xxxxxxx")... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: onenessboy
1 Replies

9. Programming

Create a C source and compile inside Python 1.4.0 to 3.7.0 in Python for ALL? platforms...

Hi all... As you know I like making code backwards compatible for as many platforms as possible. This Python script was in fact dedicated for the AMIGA A1200 using Pythons 1.4.0, 1.5.2, 1.6.0, 2.0.1, and 2.4.6 as that is all we have for varying levels of upgrades from a HDD and 4MB FastRam... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies
VOP_CREATEVOBJECT(9)					   BSD Kernel Developer's Manual				      VOP_CREATEVOBJECT(9)

NAME
VOP_CREATEVOBJECT, VOP_DESTROYVOBJECT, VOP_GETVOBJECT -- VM object interaction SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/param.h> #include <sys/vnode.h> int VOP_CREATEVOBJECT(struct vnode *vp, struct ucred *cred, struct thread *td); int VOP_DESTROYVOBJECT(struct vnode *vp); int VOP_GETVOBJECT(struct vnode *vp, struct vm_object **objpp); DESCRIPTION
These calls are used to control the association of a VM object with a particular vnode. The arguments specific to these functions are: vp The vnode of the file. objpp The VM object being returned, or NULL if the caller wants to test for the existence of the VM object). VFS(9) invokes VOP_CREATEVOBJECT() when it needs to create a VM object for the given vnode(9). File system code may pass this call down to the underlying file system. This VOP can be called multiple times, and file system code should ignore any additional calls, exiting with a zero return code. VOP_DESTROYVOBJECT() is called when a vnode(9) is recycled. VOP_GETVOBJECT() should be used by all kernel code to get a VM object. The returned VM object may belong to a different file system in the case of stacked mounts. VFS(9) has three functions which perform standard operations by creating and destroying VM objects. These functions are: vop_stdcreatevobject(), vop_stddestroyvobject() and vop_stdgetvobject(). Note: a vnode(9) should be locked on entry and must be left locked on exit. RETURN VALUES
The VOP_CREATEVOBJECT(), VOP_DESTROYVOBJECT() and VOP_GETVOBJECT() functions return zero on success, or a non-zero value on failure. Zero is returned on success, otherwise an error is returned. EXAMPLES
By default, file systems leave VM object handling to the vop_std*() functions. SEE ALSO
vnode(9), VOP_GETPAGES(9), VOP_PUTPAGES(9) AUTHORS
This manual page was written by Boris Popov. BSD
September 10, 2000 BSD