Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Android Will You Move to an Android Phone or Tablet? Post 302456672 by Neo on Saturday 25th of September 2010 02:14:07 AM
Old 09-25-2010
Hey radoulov!

Which Android table do you have at this moment?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Android

Android Scripting Environment: Shell Scripting and Android

I just upgraded to Android 2.2 from 2.1. The GPS issue that was troublesome in 2.1 seems to have been fixed. Some of web browsing seems faster, but it could just be my connection is better today ;) Flash works in some browsers but not very good and it is too slow for Flash apps designed for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Which Tablet to Choose?

Currently in the process of looking for a tablet. Which one is best? Thanks Benjamin Mauerberger (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: hlinks12
9 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris View/Transfer Files Android Phone

I'm trying to sync/transfer files from my UNIX box and Android Phone and vice versa. I know that Android Phones show up seamlessly (mostly) in Linux given their incestuous relationship. Is there a way to do it in UNIX or more specifically in Solaris 11.3 (i86)?:confused: I haven't found one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nostradamus1973
2 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

How do i start a new thread with my android phone?

thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
6 Replies
glutTabletButtonFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT					       glutTabletButtonFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutTabletButtonFunc - sets the special keyboard callback for the current window. SYNTAX
void glutTabletButtonFunc(void (*func)(int button, int state, int x, int y)); ARGUMENTS
func The new tablet button callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutTabletButtonFunc sets the tablet button callback for the current window. The tablet button callback for a window is called when the window has tablet input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates tablet button presses. The button parame- ter will be the button number (starting at one). The number of available tablet buttons can be determined with glutDe- viceGet(GLUT_NUM_TABLET_BUTTONS). The state is either GLUT_UP or GLUT_DOWN indicating whether the callback was due to a release or press respectively. The x and y callback parameters indicate the window relative coordinates when the tablet button state changed. Registering a tablet button callback when a tablet device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no tablet button callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutTabletButtonFunc disables the generation of tablet button callbacks. When a new window is created, no tablet button callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutTabletMotionFunc, glutDeviceGet, glutMotionFunc, glutSpaceballMotionFunc AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutTabletButtonFunc(3GLUT)