Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Android Mini Review: Samsung Galaxy S (Android 2.1) v. Nokia E63 Post 302455842 by Neo on Wednesday 22nd of September 2010 01:36:29 PM
Old 09-22-2010
I've been using a Holux M-241 for the past few years with my E63 and it works great (Bluetooth).

Oddly, I read somewhere that this Samsung phone does not support off-platform GPS via Bluetooth .... !!! If it did, I would try using the Holux with the phone like I do on the E61.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Mini Review: SliceHost v. Linode Customer Service

This weekend I planned to set up two OpenX servers to serve some rotating images to the forums. First, I signed up with SliceHost. Working outside of the US, SliceHost naturally required some additional information. They emailed me with 15 minutes of signing up asking for more information to... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies

2. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Mini Review: SliceHost v. Linode Ubuntu 9.10 Setup

October 2010 Update: Linode Versus Slicehost – One Year Later A few days ago I posted Mini Review: SliceHost v. Linode Customer Service. At that time, I was going to cancel my account with Linode based on problems during the sign-up period. However, Linode asked me to give them another... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

3. Android

can I upgrade samsung galaxy SII to android 4

I am thinking of buying samsung galaxy S II. I would like to know, does this phone capable to support ICS ? Because I am not sure if to buy now and just upgrade the phone to then next OS or should I wait to but the next phone version? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: programAngel
3 Replies

4. BSD

Connecting a samsung galaxy siii to freebsd

I am connecting a samsung smartphone (galaxy s3) to a freebsd machine. It does not automatically mount. When plugging this machine in, the following message appears: ugen 7.2: <SAMSUNG> at usbus7 When disconnecting, the following message appears: ugen 7.2: <SAMSUNG> at usbus7 (disconnected)... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
13 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

My Experience: Samsung Galaxy Phones versus the iPhone6

Just a quick note and not really a detailed review of mobile phones.... I have been a Samsung Galaxy owner since the first Galaxy S came out on the market. On a daily basis I work on two MacBook Air computers; but I wanted the openness of an Android phone; so I bought the Galaxy S, Galaxy S2,... (3 Replies)
3 Replies
MGE-UTALK(8)							    NUT Manual							      MGE-UTALK(8)

NAME
mge-utalk - Driver for MGE UPS SYSTEMS UTalk protocol equipment SYNOPSIS
mge-utalk -h mge-utalk -a UPS_NAME [OPTIONS] Note This man page only documents the hardware-specific features of the mge-utalk driver. For information about the core driver, see nutupsdrv(8). SUPPORTED HARDWARE
mge-utalk supports the following legacy units, using the MGE UTalk protocol: Pulsar ESV+, Pulsar ES+, Pulsar EL, Pulsar EX, Pulsar EXtreme, Comet EXtreme, Comet (Utalk Serial Card, ref 66060), Galaxy (Utalk Serial Card, ref 66060). This driver also support some newer models with backward UTalk compatibility, such as Pulsar Evolution and Pulsar EXtreme C. As these models also support the SHUT protocol, prefer mge-shut for serial communication, or use the USB port, if available, with the usbhid-ups driver. EXTRA ARGUMENTS
This driver supports the following optional settings in the ups.conf(5): lowbatt=num Set the low battery warning threshold at which shutdown is initiated by upsmon(8). The factory default value is 30 (in percent), and can be settable depending on the exact model. offdelay=num Set the timer before the UPS is turned off after the kill power command is sent (via the -k switch). The default value is 20 (in seconds). ondelay=num Set the delay before the UPS is turned on, after the power returns. The default value is 1 (in minutes). oldmac Set this flag if you are running Linux on an Oldworld Macintosh box (all beige Apple Macintosh). This might also be needed for other OSs (like *BSD) running on PowerMac. KNOWN ISSUES
Repetitive timeout and staleness Older models, such as ES/ESV ones, might report repetitive "data stale" errors. This is due to the fact that these models don't support too much polling. To solve this problem, add "pollinterval=20" in ups.conf, and change the value of MAXAGE to 25 in upsd.conf, and DEADTIME to 25 in upsmon.conf. AUTHOR
Hans Ekkehard Plesser, Arnaud Quette, Martin Loyer, Patrick Agrain, Nicholas Reilly, Dave Abbott, Marek Kralewski SEE ALSO
The core driver nutupsdrv(8) Internet resources The NUT (Network UPS Tools) home page: http://www.networkupstools.org/ Network UPS Tools 05/21/2012 MGE-UTALK(8)