Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: IPtable rule help need
Operating Systems Linux IPtable rule help need Post 302452480 by mark54g on Friday 10th of September 2010 03:54:37 PM
Old 09-10-2010
This gives you some good examples to start with

Port Forwarding Using iptables | PKILL.info

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

IPtable

Hi, Is het possible to block everyone (all IP addresses) except a given (white)list? How can I do this? Regards, Kevin (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kever
2 Replies

2. IP Networking

unable to find iptable service

Hi Am trying to check the service of iptables using /etc/init.d/iptables status but I am not even getting this file. # /etc/init.d/iptables status -bash: /etc/init.d/iptables: No such file or directory # I tried to check whether iptables rpm is installed or not, and it is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mangeshpardhi
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How iptables directs to localhost in this series of iptable rules

Hello, I have implimented a dansguardian system using dansguardian and privoxy. I borrowed a script from Ubuntu CE that makes it where a firewall program like firehol is not needed and it doesn't need a reconfigure of the proxy settings in browsers to be changed. I really like it that way. All... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Narnie
7 Replies

4. Red Hat

How to route multiple IP addresses with IPTABLE command?

Hi, We have a router and devices for testing. We route devices with below command iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -d 0/0 --dport 80 -s 10.111.111.22 -j DNAT --to-destination 10.13.0.16:3128 where 10.111.111.22 is device IP. and 10.13.0.16 is our Linux box machine. Likewise we... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dhruvak
4 Replies

5. Ubuntu

iptable forward packet

Hi, I have the doubt which involved following configuration. comp1<--->main<--->comp2 Comp1 sends icmp packet to main. Main takes that packet and changes destination address to comp2 and source address to it own. I can capture the packet send from comp1 to main using netfilter. I can see the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arsipk
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

Need help with Iptable/Firewall on RHEL.

Hi Gurus, I am facing an issue with firewalls on one of my Linux Box. Issue : Port 8001 looks open to me and there is a weblogic process running on it netstat -alnp | grep 8001 tcp 0 0 ::ffff:3.20.247.165:8001 :::* LISTEN 28768/java lsof -ni... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rama krishna
5 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Ubunut iptable not routing trafic between eth1 and eth0

hello, first of all i am new to unix so maybe my problem is very easy for many of you but is very important to me. So the idea is that i want to use a ubuntu 10.4 machine as a router from eth0 to eth1. but the traffic routing is nor working properly i configured the 2 interfaces to be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: florin.bv
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

iptable port forwarding between two lan interface

Hi, How can I config iptables to allow port forwarding from one WAN interface to second lan interface . In my system I have one wan interface 61.93.204.56 (eth0),and lan interface 10.2.1.52(eth1) I want to make port forward port no 22 from 61.93.204.56 to port 22 , 10.2.1.52 , tcp and udp... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Iptable and port forwarding

Hello, I have a routeur linksys (192.168.1.1 ) a firewall (192.168.1.55 IN ----> 192.168.2.254 OUT) which using iptable I want to acces to an equipment (lorex video camera serveur 192.168.2.44) which using an ddns service on the port 9000 So i don t know which redirection a will do on the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tapharule
2 Replies

10. Proxy Server

IPtable rules for DNS/http/https traffic for specific hosts only, not working.

Hi there, I have a VPS and am working on a little side project for myself and friend which is a DNS proxy. Everything was great till recently. My VPS IP has been detected by some botnet or something, and I believe SMURF attacks are occuring. The VPS provider keeps shutting down my VPS... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: phi0x
3 Replies
IPTABLES-SAVE(8)                                                  iptables 1.6.1                                                  IPTABLES-SAVE(8)

NAME
iptables-save -- dump iptables rules to stdout ip6tables-save -- dump iptables rules to stdout SYNOPSIS
iptables-save [-M modprobe] [-c] [-t table] ip6tables-save [-M modprobe] [-c] [-t table] DESCRIPTION
iptables-save and ip6tables-save are used to dump the contents of IP or IPv6 Table in easily parseable format to STDOUT. Use I/O-redirect- ion provided by your shell to write to a file. -M, --modprobe modprobe_program Specify the path to the modprobe program. By default, iptables-save will inspect /proc/sys/kernel/modprobe to determine the exe- cutable's path. -c, --counters include the current values of all packet and byte counters in the output -t, --table tablename restrict output to only one table. If not specified, output includes all available tables. BUGS
None known as of iptables-1.2.1 release AUTHORS
Harald Welte <laforge@gnumonks.org> Rusty Russell <rusty@rustcorp.com.au> Andras Kis-Szabo <kisza@sch.bme.hu> contributed ip6tables-save. SEE ALSO
iptables-apply(8),iptables-restore(8), iptables(8) The iptables-HOWTO, which details more iptables usage, the NAT-HOWTO, which details NAT, and the netfilter-hacking-HOWTO which details the internals. iptables 1.6.1 IPTABLES-SAVE(8)